It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's Found In Paris Panorama Picture on turistic website, Real or Fake?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
hmm - not had time to look at it propper yet - or investigate website

but the first thing that the albel " 10 " above the ` UFO ` suggests is some competition

i mean like a ` spot the anommolies ` affair - hinting that there are at least 9 other features on the bublished picture that were not present ` in real life ` if that makes sense

and theres are prize - either real or just the satisfaction of having won for whoever sopts all the anomolies

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
After some more research I found this.

- Second, our lawyer had the excellent idea of advising us to mask any areas that could be an invasion of privacy, including license plates and recognizable faces! We had to split the view into smaller pieces that could be edited in Photoshop.

And...

We took advantage of the required retouching step to include a few surprises in the picture so that you can also have fun searching for little details everywhere! There are 10: we let you discover them by yourself What? Easter eggs? Yes sir!

Paris 26 gigapixels » Blog Archive » Making of: step 3, the rendering

I guess this is the last one.

Edited to add a link to a list of the 10 Easter eggs.

[edit on 12/6/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
After some more research I found this.

- Second, our lawyer had the excellent idea of advising us to mask any areas that could be an invasion of privacy, including license plates and recognizable faces! We had to split the view into smaller pieces that could be edited in Photoshop.

And...

We took advantage of the required retouching step to include a few surprises in the picture so that you can also have fun searching for little details everywhere! There are 10: we let you discover them by yourself What? Easter eggs? Yes sir!

Paris 26 gigapixels » Blog Archive » Making of: step 3, the rendering

I guess this is the last one.

Edited to add a link to a list of the 10 Easter eggs.

[edit on 12/6/2010 by ArMaP]

Great job, my best compliments!!

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

thank you again!

-----------------

I am going to open a new thread, I am honored if you can also contribute to the resolution of the case that I propose....thanks.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Mario Maisto]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have noticed a great collaboration in this topic so I have opened a new thread with the hope that you can take also part with the same and great cooperation that you have showed, the new thread is the following:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this new thread talks about an UFO's sighting happened during a movie......

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Mario Maisto]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mario Maisto

Marios Maisto.....

thank you again!

And again......you are most welcome!

I am going to open a new thread, I am honored if you can also contribute to the resolution of the case that I propose....thanks.

I have done that for you!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Great job once again from you
I was really impressed with what you did on the SOM1-01 too.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Okay, I blew the image up in Photoshop and enhanced it in every way possible and conclude that it is not a UFO. It could be a mere dust speck on the camera lens or a defect if they Photoshopped the sky.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join