It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Predictions Finally Coming to Pass?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have been checking around into a few different threads and it seems to me that slowly and surely a lot of the predictions of fellow ATSers are coming to pass. For instance one of the first articles i ever got into on here was about Marshall Law. For those of you on here who dont know what that is i will explain. Martial law is the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis—usually only temporary—when the civilian government or civilian authorities fail to function effectively (e.g., maintain order and security, and provide essential services), when there are extensive riots and protests, or when the disobedience of the law becomes widespread. In most cases, military forces are deployed to quiet the crowds, to secure government buildings and key or sensitive locations, and to maintain order. Generally, military personnel replace civil authorities and perform some or all of their functions. The constitution could be suspended, and in full-scale martial law, the highest ranking military General would take over, or be installed, as the military governor or as head of the government, thus removing all power from the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the federal government.
Now this sounds like something very familiar going on right now....what is it....ummm....OHHH YEA!!! The Gulf Oil Spill!!!!
Another thing that i recall a lot of talk on was how on a few occasions the military was running these "drills" where they would put everyone on high alert and getting everyone ready for SOMETHING......It seems to me that this prediction and the Marshall Law prediction go hand in hand. Keep in mind both of these predictions were made back around March.
If you want to go even further into all of this i remember people making predictions for a catastrophic event that was going to either be a false flag or man made disaster...well folks this is it. I believe, as well as others on here do, that this spill is no accident. The selling of lands, stocks, etc etc....the amount of time it has taken to react to things, the lazy nature of everyone involved. Im not sure what anyone has to gain from this but im sure that will surface in the coming weeks. The military presence in Louisiana, and surrounding coast line areas is very high, they are confiscating peoples cameras who take pictures etc etc. Land of the free my foot. There is a storm brewing on the home front and its going to turn into a powder keg ready to explode especially if they start relocating people.
The last thing i will touch on is the chance of a hurricane sending this thing from a disaster that is destroying the eco-systems of the Ocean into a full blown state of emergency type disaster. I know there has been talk about HAARP using weather control for the past few years trying to perfect it with the streaks of odd weather we have had since around 2001. Well what if this is it? What if this is the "perfect storm" so to speak. A hurricane like Katrina that sat inland for 2 days would be almost an extinction level thing for people of the Gulf Coast Region and would certainly give the Government the chance to step in and say okay we are running this show now....i think we need to be picking our spots in the woods with our food, guns, and lighters....things are about to get heavy. Anyone else feel like this or am i just one of those crazy conspiracy nuts?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've known of the existence of modern-day FEMA camps for 11 years, for 11 years I've wondered... Bush stole elections... nobody rioted, Katrina came... nobody would go to these camps...but this Gulf Oil disaster...

Could this be it? These people who don't have anywhere to go are kicked out of their land... Yeah they'll have to go to these camps, from that point their fates are unknown.

This isn't new Orleans, it's the whole Gulf area... Cuba, mexico, Southeastern USA, and if 350, 000 or 1 million barrels a day out of the multiple oil volcanoes in the Gulf for years... THE WHOLE WORLD!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I know one of my predictions came true in the Urakrine. I had a dream that was almost exactly like what someone described on this forum.
I am thinking back to all my dreams and I can't remember anything for the gulf diaster.
I did have some dreams that still have not come true. What predictions have you seen on here specfically that have came true?

[edit on 11-6-2010 by dreamseeker]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i have to agree that ALL the predications of the "SHTF" senarios are being presented to us in full view... we are just to ignorant to accept this as being THEE one... i am guilty of this. But FEMA camps, prison rail road cars, marshall law, Racial Wars, economic disasters, swine flu are all presenting itself in a nicely wrapped package for all to open and examine and debate... only time will show if we are right. I remember stories of how really 'Aware' jews could see that the Germans were up to no good and that they should leave the country. Look at how that story ended up after 50 years of thought...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Yeah its really crazy to think about....i mean like it or not the world as we know it is going to be changed forever. The thing about the FEMA camps is a very scary coincidence as well....had never heard of that before

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
What predictions coming true on here? WHERE? You must be reading the secret prediction forum or something.

I've been hearing martial law this, FEMA camp that for years on here now. Half of those FEMA camps are not even there, totally made up.

Martial law will happen when disclosure comes.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

Hey sry to not be very specific i will do some research and pull up the articles for you guys....they are from like Feb or March soo forgive me if it takes me a little while to find them.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
can i get some flags??? or even stars lol.....i know the thread isnt that good but come on!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 535cataclysm

Dig something up,

I don't think I've seen a prediction come true, some were close, but then again I might of missed some.

top topics

join