It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Results from Promethius Rising Exercise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
On 15/2/2010 I began a series of exercises conjunctiva with carrying out a two year work through of Robert Anton Wilsons book Prometheus Rising.

I decided to post one foray or "picture" that I "riffed" on and then I go back and examine what I wrote down describing the "picture" I saw.

I did this for a week or so depending upon certain outside influences as to whether I could practice deep breathtaking in order to relax and "see".

Any how for any other Rawling fans who may be practicing the deep breathing exercise I decided to post this thread.

Take from it what you will as I am only scarcely able to be able to do this...if it is anything indeed. lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This unknown unknown kept bubbling up

organic would be a term I would use rather then astro terf and i saw a thick forest and its roots going down to the roots of the country.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I tried to approach the picture through a "honest" portal if you get my drift.

And again it is a rational look at a picture or dream state which seemed irrational.

www.youtube.com...#!

Anyhow match it up with Pastor Williams comment from the Oil executive stating that this substance is organic, and a new type of A biotic crude and that it is not a conspiracy but a horrible accident.www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe Robert Anton Wilson was onto something in his book Prometheus Rising.www.rawilsonfans.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I love that book, but havent tried any of the exercises

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yes I do as well.

I have worked my way to the final chapter and so far it does seem to have had a effect.

I am really not to sure how to measure the effect but nevertheless it has allowed me to chase "rabbits" for a while. lol

The deep breathing exercise is a tantric...and the "seeing" exercise is a off shoot involving of all things the letter to the corinthians.

join