It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest footage of flotilla by Iara Lee who was on the ship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
culturesofresistance.org...

Iara says that she has 1 hour long raw footage, and will bring it to the UN as a proof how the soldiers attacked.
Anyway, try to find Iara's statements, which I think will be online soon. I have only in Turkish now.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
She says that there was "not to kill" list on israeli soldiers and she saw her name on that list with other non-turkish journalists and politicians.
Read: culturesofresistance.org...
It is becoming everyday clear that it was an intentional massacre.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by deccal

Looks like the site hosting video has too many customers just now so hopefully the film will be uploaded to youtube before the day ends.

The zionist controlled press will be working overtime on this one to try and come up with something a bit more than olympic sizes swimming pools in Gaza and stuff like that well let me point out the Queen here in the UK didn't go without during WWII.

Very little will be shown on the BBC but they know we know they are twisting the news and the BBC will also know fewer and fewer people trust them with all these news blackouts.

Truth needs no defence it alsways comes out.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

Try this maybe?
www.sabah.com.tr...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
You are correct on BBC - remember the Chairman of the BBC is s Political appointment.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Yes watched it but had to wait a bit

Seems they must had been using snippers and silencers because those aboard the ship didn't know they were being shot untill they noticed blood was coming down from an escape hatch and you can also hear a muffeled type of bang, bang going on in the background that almost sounds like sticks being banged against something.

That ship was just one big camera shoot with everyone taking pictures and the UN should demand the release of all seized images to form the bases of what should be a open and shut investigation.

Apart from 3 guys shooting catapultes i didn't see any weapons on board and they have so few knifes that they could only find a razer blade to cut the shirt off someone that had been shoot.

What do thesse iserail cowards think they are ! ninja assasins using silencers on guns so no one can see it coming.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
This is actually pretty solid proof that Israel was not firing out of the boats and out of the helicopters, as you can clearly see her pointing her camera at the boats and zooming in very close- There are no guns in their hands, and you can see no nuzzle flash.

Again- A gun fired out of these boats or out of the helicopter would be VERY easy to spot at night due to the nuzzle flash.
The clanking sounds you keep hearing in the background also sound nothing like guns, and gunfire tends to echo, anyone who's ever heard a gun fired knows this.

So this video actually rules out the possibility of the Israelis shooting at the boat prior to entrance. Also you can see everyone standing around calmly on the deck and next to the edges of the boat. They would not do this if they had been under fire.

As for the blood seen on the ladder- what the hell is this splatter supposed to be? Look at it! It looks more like someone had dripped red paint all over that wall and the one next to it.
Can you imagine anyone bleeding out of hole so big that it drips all over the wall, AND the one on the side?
Also even after seeing the "blood" NO ONE SEEMS TO TAKE COVER!
Also there are no victims prior to the landing of commando.

As you can see the first victims flowing in are indeed shot in the legs- Does this seem like something one would do if his intent was to kill?

Again, all these banging and clanking sounds more like something banging on the wall with a stick then gunfire..
But they were using pistols, and I have never used pistols so I can't be sure.

Lastly, that list is hardly a hit list! It's, as the man says, if you had bothered listening a list of all the members of the challenger 2! I've tried reading it, says something about an Algerian delegation, but the video quality is too low..

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

This is actually pretty solid proof that Israel was not firing out of the boats and out of the helicopters, as you can clearly see her pointing her camera at the boats and zooming in very close- There are no guns in their hands, and you can see no nuzzle flash.

How is that proof ?

One boat out of six or seven being filmed for a few seconds does not proof much at all and this apparant lack of guns must mean ET was doing all the shooting.

The Helicopters were using lazer sites and from what i could make out the snippers were taking people out long before anyone borded the boat.

As for the blood seen on the ladder- what the hell is this splatter supposed to be? Look at it! It looks more like someone had dripped red paint all over that wall and the one next to it.

Yeah mate of course it does and maybe the cow jumped over the moon and peace protestors where shooting themselves in the back with this red paint.

Maybe you watched a difrent video to the one i viewed in the link or something but people are free to make up their own minds.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by LieBuster]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

lol are you serious?
They would definitely have heard the sounds of the bullets ricocheting around them!
Believe me if there was even one shot fired they would have known.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Why should i beleive your an expert on guns when the chances are the only guns you have ever shoot was in an amuzment arcade and you need to read up on the type of amunition available today.

I see your a new member
so i will go easy on you but please lets stick to the facts presented in the video.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I saw the laser point! Did you see the angle of the helicopter? Do you really think it could've come from the helicopter? And so strong? Also why wasn't it moving in fluid motion? It was just scrambling around as if someone was playing with their cat or something.

It does prove a lot, you can see that no muzzle flash is coming out of the helicopter or the boats throughout the whole thing. Seriously, do you think that if shots had been fired no one would film the shooting boats? You can see fun fires from miles!
Is this not a valid point?
Also why is everyone standing on deck? Why is no one taking cover?
Is this not also a valid point?

Let me also explain something- A sniper can't shoot out of a chopper, not that I know, so your whole theory is wrong.

Look I'm making really good points here, take them into consideration, at least, don't just mindlessly believe whatever you're shown, question things, think about things. Don't look at something and say- That's enough for me, because it proves exactly what I think.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

First of all thank you for going easy on me
it's very civil of you.

Secondly I have served in the Israeli army for three years and I know exactly what an M16 sounds like, or many other guns for that matter, from different ranges.

With respect,
Eliad.

Edit- Here you go, this is what guns sound like

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Eliad]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I cant believe the amount of hatred towards Israel, based on what can be best described as very poor footage. I think the whole thing is a false flag operation.

I thought that ATS members questioned everything, not just the bits they want to? From what i've seen the majority are soaking the anti-israel propaganda like a sponge.
Incidentally, the moon landings MUST be real as I have seen footage.

new topics

top topics

join