It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible Empire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This is the new film done by Jason Burmas. Long but very well done and really lays out the New world order where it came from how it got started who was and is involved and thier backgrounds etc. Some great clips of things, like the rituals at Bohemian Grove and Bush and others actually talking about Skull and bones. Also some stuff I had not seen or heard even. Lots of hard evidence!

It really pulls together all the things going on to show how we have been taken over by a criminal global elite pushing thier agenda for thier own gain at our expense.It really proves the NWO agenda

This is the full version of the film so i provided the link so you can watch on Youtube rather then here. It's well worth it and would be good to make copies and make it go viral in this country.

They give permission in it to make copies of it.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
zowie-baam .....good post ... do you hear that quiet? the one deep down inside .it's almost like that dog that barked in your neighbourhood that most every one was used to.spin,spin,spin is all they want us to do....peace

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
ahh..thanks for posting this..
Will sit and watch tonight

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Glad to see this thread finally getting some life! I thought it was dead for sure but it is well worth the watch we are in the 11th hour time for people to wake the eff up!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Glad to see this thread finally getting some life! I thought it was dead for sure but it is well worth the watch we are in the 11th hour time for people to wake the eff up!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Here's a version with subtitles

2nd line

top topics

join