It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what country in ME has nukes and is Israel an ally?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

what country in ME has nukes and is Israel an ally?

www.sott.net

Watch the US politicians squirm when asked the question of do they know if Israel has nuclear weapons?

definition of ally:
ALLY, international law. A power which has entered into an alliance with another power. A citizen or subject of one of the powers in alliance, is sometimes called an ally; for example, the rule which renders it unlawful for a citizen of the United States to trade or carry on commerce with an enemy, also precludes an ally from similar intercourse. 4 Rob. Rep. 251; 6 Rob. Rep. 406; Dane's Ab, Index, h.t.; 2 Dall. 15.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I came across this video and news story and thought it was very interesting that no politician will admit whether Israel has nukes or not. Why?

I also find it interesting that America continually calls Israel and ally but has no treaty alliance with Israel declaring them a U.S. ally. Why do we do this?

www.sott.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by letscit

I came across this video and news story and thought it was very interesting that no politician will admit whether Israel has nukes or not. Why?

I'm pretty sure Israel them selves have still not officially admitted to having nukes yet.

Ever since the brave Mordechai Vanunu blew the story to the world they have stuck by an official stance of ambiguity, they will neither confirm or deny, in fact they probably won't even recognise any one asking that question...

"Oh look, what's that over there? - Time for lunch, let's shout about the Holocaust a bit..."

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by letscit

The reason you do it is to divide the Middle East. During the rhetoric of the CIA via their Osama Bin Laden figure they revealed this. It was said Al Qaeda worshipped a radical Muslim sect with extremist views.

Aside from railing against the US for things like global warming and supporting Bush. Osama Bin Laden also spoke of wanting to create a unified Muslim Caliphate under Sharia law. That can not be allowed to happen.

These tricks you either learned or were taught by the British. The Commonwealth did this everywhere. India and Pakistan for instance. Or the British Mandate of Palestine and other parts of the former Ottoman Empire. Africa.

Divide and Conquer.

The thinking is. If they're fighting eachother. They're not going to be fighting us.

Think of Israel as like a canary in a mine. A strategically important Oil mine.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
so basically this is done under the guise of peace but to really keep the region destabilized?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Israell stated this last week they were sending subs to the coast of Iran, Nukes on board, diesel German made subs.

I remember reading it in the last few days!

Sounds like an admission to me!

top topics

join