It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews for Helen Thomas - Heroes Of The Day!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
That woman at the front speaking the most very eloquently defends the great Helen Thomas!

I commend Medea Benjamin and Zool Zulkowitz for speaking up in defence of Helen Thomas within such a hysterically hostile media whip-up about her recent remarks. Also check out Robert Sheer and Katrina vanden Heuvel for evincing some of the courage and integrity in going against the herd that Helen Thomas has exemplified in the mainstream media’s less than high standards.
pulsemedia.org...

This is good, I am happy to see this

These people realize the great resume of and catalogue of Helen Thomas.
I am so happy to see how they didn't take what she said out of context and that they are standing in front of the white house protesting her resignation/termination whatever you want to call it.

This shows that what we often see, which is certain people calling others anti-semites just because of criticizing israeli policy does NOT at all represent the majority of people of the jewish faith.

This video has made my day, and I hope it makes yours too!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
She hit it on the head.

The VAST majority of israelis have NO Jewish blood in them and are converts from North America, Europe and Russia.

They also go there knowing the state of israel is waging war against the Palestinians, and unlike sane people, they move into a war instead of away from one.

Just like in Germany, I think the rich Jews are long gone, and the Jews left are fodder for rockets and suicide bombers.

Remember, Hitler was in power for YEARS before he rounded up the Jews, but everyone knew his plans.

Anyone with a dollar, the banksters ect, were ALL LONG GONE, and the "Jews" that were left were the poor converts, just like in israel now!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Helen Thomas was one of the very few with a spine through all the Bush years & up to today.

She will be sorely missed by people who want unvarnished truth.

Clearly some of the most intelligent & upstanding people among us are Jews for seeing past the media noise to the journalist she was & maybe still is.

It is amazing that people who were born in Palestine can not return that territory, but people born all around the globe get a free open ended passage into Israel.

I am not for the elimination of Israel,
but if it can't become even a semi-humane state, then it might as well go to dust. It certainly isn't a constructive element it is a divisive one.

Israel is currently a hijacker of US foreign policy,
Which makes most of congress treasonous in its blind rabid support of a fascist Israel.

And WTF are WE, the US CITIZENS forking over 3+ Billion dollars a year in foreign aid to a rich prosperous, nuclear armed Israel, when we are running wild sized budget deficits in a crumbling economy?

Treason in congress.
Treason at the Whitehouse.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

The majority of Israeli Jews are Mizrahim and Sephardim, around 3 million. In other words they came from North Africa and the Middle East.

The Ashkenazim make up around 2.8 million.

new topics

top topics

join