It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what do you know about the different types of aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I know of the Sirians, the Arcturians, the Vegans, the Greys, the Reptilians, the Pleadians, the Orions.

The Sirians and Pleadians are what you'd call "light beings", their agenda is generally positive and they want to stop us from destroying our beautiful planet, but can't force us to do so because that would violate our free will or something. I think we all know what the Greys and Reps are about ....

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
How would anyone know anything about any of them if we haven't even set foot past the Moon?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
How would anyone know anything about any of them if we haven't even set foot past the Moon?

from contacts on Earth, perhaps?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
We really only know what we are told. So in truth we know NOTHING.
we have evidence be it physical or that passed on by oral or written history that..
They have visited us in the past and present
They have taken people in the past and present
They have performed medical procedures on people in the past and present
They were worshipped by humans in the past and present
They have communicated directly with humans in the past and present
They have saved humans from global catastrophes in the past, hopefully given the pattern we are seeing here that may mean that they will continue to do so in the future.
They have set in motion modern society as well as ancient civilization.
They have set organized religion and holy wars into motion.
Which ones did which? the stories are unclear about just exactly which of our visitors were responsible for various things with exception of a few cases such as the native legends where their visitors told them where they are from.
From this we can at the least deduce that the Pleiadeans are active in the wellfare of the natives of the americas, there are others that have direct connections to cultures. Beyond this we do not know much.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Apparently the Orions can do handstands, but The Sirians and Pleadians can't due to them being light beings.

This caused a lot of jealousy in the Galaxy and caused interstellar war.

Whilst this was going on the Greys who can not only do handstands but also back flips visited earth, raped cows, kidnapped hill billys and invented Diet Coke.

The "no handstand alliance" was created between the Orions, Sirians and Pleadians which brought to an end the galactic war and they came down to earth to stop those pesky Greys before they invented any more diet soft drinks. unfortunately they were too late and Pepsi Max came out!

But in all seriousness there's no proof of "aliens" so we know nothing.

------------------
Edit for spelling

[edit on 10-6-2010 by ajax_andy]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think the OP was telling us about what kind he's met during his experiences and/or who he thinks they may have been, going by his and other folks' stories and comparing their behaviour and looks. I might be wrong.

I've only ever seen one but that was during one of them dream within a dream things. I woke up when a huge dark grey armored thing with the classic giant almond eyes kicked my bedroom door open. I jumped off the bed to escape then woke up again on my stomach with my arms trapped beneath me. Not sure if that counts. Jaques Vallee was there too, so I suppose it doesn't. Bloody scary though.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I think the OP was telling us about what kind he's met during his experiences and/or who he thinks they may have been, going by his and other folks' stories and comparing their behaviour and looks. I might be wrong.

I've only ever seen one but that was during one of them dream within a dream things. I woke up when a huge dark grey armored thing with the classic giant almond eyes kicked my bedroom door open. I jumped off the bed to escape then woke up again on my stomach with my arms trapped beneath me. Not sure if that counts. Jaques Vallee was there too, so I suppose it doesn't. Bloody scary though.

Haha sounds like a classic case of sleep paralysis! I don't think Aliens if they exist need to kick doors open... well not unless they are going for dramatic effect

Would have been scary none the less tho!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

The Arcturians

The Arcturians originate from a crystal blue planet orbiting the star Arcturus. Arcturus is a red super-giant located in the constellation Bootes. Arcturus is also the brightest star in that constellation and it lies 36 light years from Earth. The "handle" of the big dipper points to the bright star Arcturus. Arcturians are the most advanced 5th Dimensional beings in this galaxy. They operate under 5th density mostly. They give us an idea of what our future will be like. They are to us, spiritual, mental, and emotional healers for all of humanity.

www.floating-world.org...

Alien Types: A Tentative Breakdown

www.think-aboutit.com...

Alien Races and Descriptions, Alien Races, varginha ebe's,dropas ...

www.burlingtonnews.net...

I don't know. I liked that description of the Acturians so I decided to post that little paragraph. The other two sites are really informative as well. There are a lot of alien types it would seem. I didn't know anything about them until I looked it up. Thanks for the thread...S+F.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

As I understand it there are several Galactic laws against direct public interference.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Pleadians followers were camped out in New Mexico near the
Galisto ranch looking forward for their ships to pass over head.
www.google.com...
This was back in some hay day years ago they were well
versed in everything Pleadian.
I heard the ships can still be seen on occasion but alas
no campers.
ED: Just noticed something, add ufo to the search.
The Pleadian experts knew so much it made Bill Lyne
wonder if they knew what soap they used.
I'll take it from Mick if they don't smoke the same cigarettes as me.

[edit on 6/10/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I have said it before and ill say it again, Most of Donnies threads are nothing more then fluffy attempts at star and flag grabbing, ussually some generic question consisting of one paragraph of ametuer postulating.im sorry thats my opinion. sort of like this thread here:
Let's get UFO lore straight

~meathead

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Here is a search result on the many many threads regarding types of Aliens.

Please add to one of those discussions.

Thread closed.

top topics

join