It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How did you end up here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I wish I knew. One day I woke up and was logged into ATS and have been ever since. Maybe I was looking for info about Skinwalkers. Although I don't really know.

Cheers
Shane

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

whaaa...

:-)

it just doesn't seem right that we can't star stuff in BTS

we are in BTS aren't we? I can't tell...what fresh hell is this anyhow? :-)

(I'm sure it's all been explained)

so, speaking of star stuff - I came here trying to find information on boomerang UFOs

now I mostly come here to read what other people have to say about anything and everything else

[edit on 9/4/2010 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tungsten core
How did you end up here?

It was a triangular shaped craft about the size of four football fields...

TheAssoc.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I found ATS sometime in '04 or '05 during a marathon night of playing "click on the links". I actually think I began that night looking for a documentary I'd seen about Jack the ripper. It intrigued me so I found myself coming back every so often to lurk.

Well "every so often" soon became "all the time".

I lurked for a long time feeling somewhat afraid to post - as it seemed to me that ATS attracted two kinds of people, the unfathomably brilliant and the completely insane. And quite a few who seemed to be both!

But now that I've been through a divorce and gotten the "insane" part down myself, I feel right at home!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I was waiting for my number to come up at the license branch so I could renew my plates. I got bored and went online on my cell phone. I typed in Conspiracy Theories. ATS came up. I've been here since. This is really a great site. Something for everyone.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I was on my local forum for this kind of stuff and there was a thread about "insider" which was Hidden Hand on this site.
This forum is still little bit confusing to me because of all those stuff, not like usual forum concept

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
To be honest I am not sure what search led me here. Have you ever wondered about just looking, researching, driving, or whatever and just ended up somewhere? If so, that is how I came to be here.

I do know that at the time I was looking into NWO, illuminati, and end times stuff. I found this place and hung out for about a year before joining. After reading so much on here I was addicted, soon after I made some very good friends here as well.

Raist

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join