It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANOTHER Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

ANOTHER Natural Gas Pipeline Explosion

www.newschannel10.com

NewsChannel10

Darrouzett, TX - There's a confirmed report of a gas line explosion north of Darrourzett.

Emergency responders are on the scene now.

A dispatcher at the sheriff's office says three people are in critical condition and two are unaccounted for at this time.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
What on Earth is going on over there? This must be at least the 4th one iv'e counted in 2 months. Are the Companies doing this to distract the media away from the Gulf of Mexico news.

The good news is that this should be at least contained quickly like yesterdays event, but still it leaves me questioning what/where is going to go up next?

www.newschannel10.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Well, there's the one in Venezuela, the one a month ago, and this one.

Where's the 4th one at?

Everyone knows about Venezuela, right?

Quote from : Drill Rig Sinks Offshore of Venezuela (BP, RIG, STO, E)

May 13, 2010

By Paul Ausick, Contributing Editor, InvestorPlace

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez posted a message on Twitter this morning that a natural gas explosion in the Caribbean sank a semi-submersible drilling rig.

The rig, called the Aban Pearl, was owned by India's Aban Offshore Ltd. and all 95 crew on board were safely evacuated according to Chavez.

No cause was given for the explosion and Venezuelan officials say that the rig explosion poses no environmental risk.

But the blast comes a little more than three weeks after a rig owned by Transocean Ltd. (RIG) and operated for BP plc (BP) exploded in the Gulf of Mexico leaving 11 workers missing and presumed dead, and leaking an estimated 5,000 b/d of crude oil into the Gulf.

Bolding is SKL's

[edit on 8-6-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The 2x Pipeline Explosions in the past 7 days in the US (excluding this one), the Deepwater Rig Collapse aswell as the one which was undergoing Maintenance.

Internationally a Alaskan Pipeline Spill not too long after that. Not to mention the Venezuela sinking as you've mentioned, and a Oil Tanker sinking in Malaysia at the same time as the Venezuelan incident.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Sounds like far too many incidents to be accidents.

Either there's a terror cell, or two, or more acting and playing out a scenario.

Or we have a lot of False-Flag Operations going on.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
found another one...

A well containment team from Texas is at the site.

MOUNDSVILLE -- State Route 250 was closed for 13 hours Monday following a gas well explosion in Marshall County.
source

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Actually that is the third one in 3 says (W. Vir and Texas two days ago an d now this one.

A little too "coincidental" in my opinion. But of course, we;ll get the usual # from the media: "Nothing to see here! Move along!"

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333
found another one...

A well containment team from Texas is at the site.

MOUNDSVILLE -- State Route 250 was closed for 13 hours Monday following a gas well explosion in Marshall County.
source

I would say this is a NWO diversion, but I have family in Texas so all I can do is hope. Hope that these explosions cease.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Generally I view explosions of this nature as accidents, because they are super dangerous jobs and there is a high level of danger involved in them. Working on those jobs is 95% safety protocols.

Now that we have so many incidents in just a few days time, I am also becoming suspicious of ulterior motives and terroristic activity.

What we have on our hands right now is one of two scenarios, and both of them are pretty scary.

#1) Safety practices for well sites has dropped significantly and needs to be reevaluated immediately.

Or
#2) There is actually a terrorist cell or organized group behind this and whom is out actively attacking fuel sites and even killing innocent workers.

Both are possible.
The skeptic inside me says #1 is great.
But the conspirator inside me says #2 sounds more exiting.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

is this a coincidence, a false flag or two or is something happening
in the ground that could be causing it? I know nothing about natural
gas wells.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Could something be happening in the earth or in space to cause this to happen to the earth? Are these explosions, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and sinkholes a prelude to "the big one"? I think its possible.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
The 2x Pipeline Explosions in the past 7 days in the US (excluding this one), the Deepwater Rig Collapse aswell as the one which was undergoing Maintenance.

Internationally a Alaskan Pipeline Spill not too long after that. Not to mention the Venezuela sinking as you've mentioned, and a Oil Tanker sinking in Malaysia at the same time as the Venezuelan incident.

Just to clear up what I believe may be confusion on my part, Alaska isn't "international" when refering to the US. We are the 49th state in the Union.
Also, that Fort Greely spill was actually an accidental overflow of a storage tank and was cleaned up quickly.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
As of right now, I'm thinking these are accidents (terrible, but still accidents).

There was an explosion in Johnson Country (Texas) yesterday. Source One person was killed, but it was originally thought that three had been killed and many injured, so I guess the news on that one isn't as bad as originally thought.

I hope there isn't any more of these explosions for a long time and that there really isn't anything more to them that just being a terrible accident.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It is entirely possible that someone is hacking into and altering the control system at these facilities. For those not familiar, most of these facilities use a supervisory control and data acquisition system (SCADA) to measure and regulate various things such as pressure, temperature, etc. Excuse the terms, but the central control is known as the "master" and the various sensors and individual control units are "slaves". Giving the master control system a false reading or giving the "slave" units the wrong commands can cause the system to not function properly. This can lead to pressure buildup, excessive temperatures, or whatever.

top topics

join