It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can someone please logicly explain what happed here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
When i was 4 years old i had a series of dreams that still haunt me today. I had these dreams that felt real (in the way they all do) where all my toys and stuffed animals would attack me poltergeist style but i knew those were dreams obviously... but then one average night when i am sure i was awake (as sure as i can be considering this took place 11 years ago and im just a teen) a large ghostly version of this mask appeared in front of me and suddenly it was if my hear stopped because it spoke to me and told me to kill my parents... i didnt, dont worry.

I know it sounds farfetched and it happened when i was younger but it still replays in my head from time to time and sends chills down my spine thinking about it and i cant even look at the mask to this day because it scares the you know what out of me.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ECWSANDMAN13

Typically from my own personal experience, nothing is scary after you do it. What i mean is, when you actually take an objective look at a demonic type of presence or entity, it looks really boring and not scary, 2d almost. They look like little creatures that are cute and can't hurt you, laugh at them because they can't really do anything unless you manifest it.

join