It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annual Spy Bill: Your thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If you don't trust your neighbor, what would your neighbor think if you sent him a bill so you can hire a private investigator to research what kind of make and model of car he drives including the VIN number. I think your neighbor would be offended to say the least.

Yet, most people don't think twice when the government sends them a vehicle registration fee bill in the mail. There is no difference. The government demands to know your personal information but furthermore they send you the bill so they can spy on you. Its one of the most ridiculous ideas, if not the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of, yet it seems perfectly reasonable to the bureaucrats and even most people.

Yet it gets worse, its basically a *regressive* tax on the poor since they have to pay a flat fee even if they make no money at all. Wow. The world is crazy.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
You are definitely on the learning path!

It's a real eyeopener when little gems like this start popping into your thoughts.

I've been thinking about this sort of stuff for a few years now, and it's great to be alive, and aware of this stuff.

It means I'm not one of the sheeple and can actually think for myself (allegedly).

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

join