It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel: 'Terrorists' on Gaza convoy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Israel: 'Terrorists' on Gaza convoy

english.aljazeera.net

In a statement released late on Sunday it said the five were "active terror operatives" with links to groups such as al-Qaeda and Hamas and had been on board the convoy attacked by Israeli commandos last Monday.

The claim came as Israel sought to counter a wave of condemnation over the Israeli raid which left nine activists dead and dozens wounded.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

"If they had a supposed terrorist in their position, why the hell did they let me go?" O'Keefe said.

That says it all, nice try Israel bin USA.

The Propaganda machine at its best, trying to avoid accountability once more/

///////////\////

This is a failed try I believe, I wonder how many people are actually gonna believe there were terrorists on board ^^

english.aljazeera.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret
I wonder how many people are actually gonna believe there were terrorists on board

Only those that need to believe. Even in the face of the admission that they faked radio transmissions from the flotilla, people will still suspend disbelief and support what reinforces their own hatred and bias.

IRM

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
So they had 5 terrorists and they just let them walk? Yeah, ok.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
dont terrorists usually have guns bombs rpg's etc? not slingshots and baseball bats. think. and they were defending themselves from invaders

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well, luckily for me, I do not live in Israel, the Gaza strip, or any other assorted locations that celebrate their own version of the 4th of July on an almost daily basis.

I try to not let other people (or in this case nations) make their problems become my problems. The US government would be wise to follow my lead.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by supaflyrobby]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokn442
dont terrorists usually have guns bombs rpg's etc? not slingshots and baseball bats. think. and they were defending themselves from invaders

Yes and that is why they have spent so much time and effort on a PR campaign trying to get the West back in its side.

They are trying to justify an attack on an unarmed aid ship in International water.

They are trying to justify the outcome (9 lives lost) of this attack on an unarmed aid ship in International water.

I wonder what is going on behind closed doors right now, I bet alot, we are not even aware of it.

top topics

join