It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God of War 3 and its relation to truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
so i just completed god of war 3 and was thinking about its relation to truth in history; so i researched many of the characters and have come to the conclusion that pandoras box is real and an allegory for the pyramid and pandora can be likened as the person who was sealed in the pyramid.

if you have not played the game please read about its synopsis here

the first god of war was more mythical and the second was more fantastical and the third seems to be more lore based on a similarity in truth of history that is ancient.

any expressions based on this "idea"?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Could you elaborate more please?
about your research on "the pandora's box =pyramid" and "the person in the pyramid is a woman".???

The Greek Pantheon was a seperate entity and had no realtion to the Egyptian pantheon until the 4th century B.C. It was then the mixing of both pantheons occured, giving rise to new gods like Serapis.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

I take it you have a ps3 then bro ? Me too , GOW series are great games but story wise I think assasins creed series is better , have you played them ? Lots of illuminati and knights templar themes

U2u me and I'l give you my ps3 name .

Peace

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I think its certainly a cool idea, I mean, one demigod taking out the entire Greek Pantheon in a battle-royale? Awesome, awesome, awesome. But being a real thing would be out of the question until there would be straightforward proof of the Greek gods existing.

I do like your idea of Pandora being trapped within a pyramid rather than a box. Hey, they might even use the mixing of the Greek and Egyptian gods in the next game

Who knows?

join