It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief Golden Light Eagle calls for global Gaia prayer tomorrow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wise words from a wise spirit...

I think this is quite important in light of what is occuring on our earth right now. This chief wants us to put our thoughts and focus on lifting this current situation. I for one will be meditating and focusing intently upon this tomorrow. The more who get involved, the more powerful our group consciousness can affect this dynamic IMHO...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
He sends a powerful message that I think everyone should listen to. Even if spirituality and praying is not your thing, the last lines in the video should be crystal clear to everyone "We're all in this together. It's about oneness not about one."

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Excellent thread my friend! I will be with you all on that day with love and light for mother earth and for all living things. Man has forgotten to revere the earth and all that it holds. He is too busy and caught up in other things and cannot see that we must get back to nature, to caring for the world. All is sacred. We must not leave our children a world that we ourselves would not recognize.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Night Star]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I feel there is great knowledge in this one, he looks like an interesting chap!

Nice message, I listened through headphones, now is it me or bad audio quality? I could hear 2 voices. The quieter, huskier one that echoes his spooked me out a bit then

top topics

join