It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone else in the Sacramento area spot this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Tonight's Sighting...
DAte: Friday June 4 2010
Time: About 7ish or a wee bit later (PM)...
Where: Citrus Heights, Ca
Weather: Clear skies with very little cloud
So I was out side on a break having a smoke when I looked up and spotted what at first appeared to be an airplane.. However, when looking at it it appeared almost blurry, like I was having trouble focusing on it.. Was very very shiny.
I tried closing one eye to see If I could pull the "image" in to together.. (It was like when you look at something and you and kinda have double vision and the object you are trying to focus on looks like two)... ANYWHO...
So I realize after a few seconds that its not my vision.
So now the description the best I can.. Because I still can't figure out what the Heck it was..
SILVER.. VERY VERY reflective.
At first thought commercial aircraft.. NOT
The reason I thought I was not focusing on it was because it had 2 "Fuselages" (best I can describe)
Like a craft on a "rocket" NOT SAYING that it was.. Just Thats how it appeared in my mind..
The Bottom "fusaloge" was shorter than what I will call the main body...NO WINGS that I could dissern.. however there was a protustion of some sort that I liken to a dorsal fin on the top of the "Ship"
I did not see a "tail" section either...
It was larger in mass than a Commercial plane...

Now I was facing south... the sun would have been setting to the west.. (My right)
The craft came from the South and was traveling North
Sun NOT in my eyes.. as it passed in front of me from right to left.. I stepped out into the parking lot to see it fly away from me to try and identify wings.. still no.. Sound No...
(My scanner not working or I would add a sketch)
Speed... about the same as a commercial plane I would say.. watched it for about a min or so.

Now a commercial airplane came by after and I could hear that and make out the wings even though it was at a higher altitude... (don't ask me to guestimate the altitude of the object as I have no Idea...or how to judge that.. all I can say that it was lower than the commercial jets that fly by taking off from Sac Airport)

So 5 miles to my south as the crow fly's is Mather AFB
25 or so miles to my north is Beale AFB

This was not taking off from mather, and it was not flying in the same flight Paths as the Commercial planes that I see and hear EVERYDAY...
Similar flight pattern to the Fighter jets that fly over head often that I see and hear quite well.
My son said maybe it was the Shuttle... I don't think so.. It was going in the wrong direction if it were to land at Edwards AFB.. PLUS it would not still be attached to the "Rocket"
No photo, camera was inside in my purse and I don't think I would have got anything but a shiny dot anyway...

edit to add date.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Robbi]

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Robbi]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
First Class soldier,
Did you register today just to reply to my lil ole thread...
You remind me of someone on another forum....

Thanks so much for your insight, and yes Miliary is very possable, never eluded otherwise...
Kind of why I was hoping some others may have seen it as well from another angle..
You have yourself a great day!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by first class soldier

WOW!!!...
24 hours in and 3 x warns and -1400 points..that has to be some kind of record....lmao

ON TOPIC: Not sure if the date or time is right but that rocket launch from florida?...damn when was that....we had a weired light/spiral in the sky down here in Australia the other day that was explained away as "space junk" from that launch.sounds facinating all the same and thanks for shairing...now back to laughing at first class soldier dude...lol

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by first class soldier
you are probably going blind

Really? I gather by your diagnosis that you are an expert in optimetrics, right?

im sure it was a regular plane or some military craft

And you know this, how? That`s pretty good, for not having been there yourself to see it.

and you have zero evidence

And what evidence do you have that proves him wrong?

so as far as im concerned you are making it up

If you weren`t there with Robbi, how would you know? Please, show your evidence to the contrary.

new topics

top topics

join