It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MY Common sense approach as to how you are an alien, and so am I

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
home is a relative concept of where my friends and family are ...

And who am i to call you a liar? If you treat me like an alien long enough, maybe i will start believing you!

A brief history of “common sense”.

Actions speak louder than words. This means if what a person actually does is inconsistent with what a person says, don’t believe what they say more than what they choose to do.

"HOME" is where family and friends are ...

Friends do not mandatorily expect friends to conform to expectations so numerous they shall not live long enough to learn. This is not an example of loving friends. this is not an effective example of making anyone feel at home, nor is this an example of the concept of "home".

Family does not mandatorily expect family to conform to expectations so numerous they shall not live long enough to learn. This is not an example of loving family. this is not an effective example of making anyone feel at home, nor is this an example of the concept of "home".

So, Earths' jury, in your infinite wisdom, if you aren't my friend, and you aren't my family, then how are you my peer?

If you are not my friend, and you are not my family, then what are you?
If i am not a family member or even a friend, then what else can i be?

If you are not my friend, and you are not my family, then what are you?
If i am not a family member or even a friend, then what else can i be?

thanks,
E.T.

edited to add:
p.s. i'm an alien simply because the laws require me to be, if i am a law abiding citizen.

edited to change the title to accomidate the wishes of a simply brilliant contributor here on ats.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
you provide no supportive evindece for any of us being an alien and I am assuming the means out of the world alien or living in another country against there laws.

I think its time you deleted this post (if you can) or let it die a painfull and horrible death like it derseves.

I might add 99% of your post is jibberish or at least it is to me time will tell if others think the same.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

A brief history of “common sense”.

I think you need to change your title to something like:

MY Common sense approach as to how you are an alien, and so am I.

You provide no evidence at all. This is all strictly you opinion.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
we are all created by the anunnaki. So technically we are alien with some of there gene pool.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jpmail

If you can find flawed logic in my interpretation
Then please put the op statement in a quotation

If you can find flawed logic in my presentation
Then please feel free to attack it’s foundation

With factual truisms and verifiable information
If you cannot dispute or refute my translation …
Are you sure you’re not an agent of misinformation?

I swear on my soul i was going to post this thread in the [HOAX] forum, but it turns out we can't post there.

.... so in defense of those who choose to entertain the prospect that some aspects of the reality we mutually share may exceed our own wildest imaginations.

I choose not to feel too hurt that you may find some of my posts deviate from what your opinion may determine reality to be.

hope this post isn't interpreted as jibberish to you, but if it is ...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

well, we are all supposedly individuals who are sharing only more than 99% of the same identical dna.

I can't refute the panspermia concept, which may have preceded or corresponded with visitations from otherworldy entities.

thanks for sharing your opinion,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
can you be more obvious captain obvious?

obvious.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

MY Common sense approach as to how you are an alien, and so am I.

ok.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
common sense:

i learned in third grade from Mrs Yates at Glenn Elementary in Normal Illinois, a public school, that compound words were formed by combining words and/or syllables that had meanings and definitions themselves.

so, who am i to call Mrs. Yates a liar?

example of something i learned in the third grade:

Disc Low? Sure!
same as:
Disclosure

thanks,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
"well, we are all supposedly individuals who are sharing only more than 99% of the same identical dna."

WRONG, remember everyones dna is unique, not just that but it is FAR different from one another then just 1%

also, rhyming is a tactic used on children to hold their attention, so come on, if your trying to be serious then talk serious, were not here for preschool games, were only here and i mean ONLY here for FACTS, opinions are futile, so get with the facts and more importantly SOURCES or STFU.

stop distracting us by talking about opinions yours/anothers/and ought to be/or shouldnt be, and just give us some damn new facts so we can shape our own opinions over what the facts mean to US!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
"well, we are all supposedly individuals who are sharing only more than 99% of the same identical dna."

WRONG, remember everyones dna is unique, not just that but it is FAR different from one another then just 1%

also, rhyming is a tactic used on children to hold their attention, so come on, if your trying to be serious then talk serious, were not here for preschool games, were only here and i mean ONLY here for FACTS, opinions are futile, so get with the facts and more importantly SOURCES or STFU.

sorry, but if your "unique" dna tells you that opinions are futile, then your opinion must be futile.

Fine, grown up conversations which negate what we learned and where we came from, sounds like a good strategy to me. Here you go "grown up":

...... And before your "futile opinion" tells me language only is going from left to right, here are some examples of how you may not be taking in the whole picture, "grown up":

boots [reverse] stood …… (no truth there, boots don’t stand, do they “grown up”?)

shower [reverse/phonetically] rewash …. (nope, not re-washing the same parts in the shower, “grown up”?)

eden [reversed/phonetically] nude ….. (nope, they sure weren’t any reports of them being nude in the garden of eden, were there, “grown up”?

the following phrases are groups of phrases containing the same ingredients, no rhymes these times:

Claimants’ Internal Pattern
maternal instinct paternal

nope, no truisms there, surely our paternal and maternal dna has no claim on us whatsoever, “grown up”.

two phrases, same ingredients:
Where God Is
Gee, Words. Hi!

Star Trek Capt. wi
Patrick Sterwart

Mainland Abuse
Usama bin laden

two phrases, same ingredients
simongray owner and founder
Sworn, And A Forum deny ignore

Three Phrases, identical ingredients:
Morons, A Superconductive Solutions!
Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordos Seclorum
On Apes' Code: Voluminous Instructors

Two phrases, identical ingredients:
Trusty Fire Lord: alpha omega
all of our the great pyramids

two phrases, identical ingredients:
A Lone Department
To end mental rape

But, perhaps, just maybe… I’m the crazy one?

Two phrases, identical ingredients:
Directive: Act Mental
Time Travel Accident

....stop distracting us by talking about opinions yours/anothers/and ought to be/or shouldnt be, and just give us some damn new facts so we can shape our own opinions over what the facts mean to US!

what the facts mean to you, or what the facts mean to your Futile Opinion, in your opinion?

Thanks,
E.T.

p.s.
open eye on
opinion

come on, we learned about compound words in third grade, how they are combined from other words that also have their own meanings, "grown up".

top topics

join