It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Proven.. No Longer a Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So.. Most of you will probably jump in here expecting some kind of youtube video as proof, but I guess this time, you'll be mistaken.. First thing I'll say is, don't be judgmental, nor take my word for it, but read the documents.. They are at the bottom of my opening post. I was browsing the internet, and came across an interesting report. The report basically is an investigation about contrails and the impact of those contrails on the climate. It begins with explanation of how and why they form, with the necessary conditions.

This full report is about 300 pages. The report itself is around 70 pages, the rest is in the appendix, which are references to supportive material like experiments, other reports etc. This document contains facts, numbers, statistics, graphics, licences/patents.

What it exactly says? Well.. In short, the released gases are more than just exhaust gases. Airplanes, especially military ones, emit some materials of which the numbers are way higher than the allowed values. These exhaust gases are not safe and include heavy metals and viral entities. Not only military planes are involved, but low-cost companies also have these kind of emissions. There's even a part where they talk about spraying 20.000.000.000 kilograms of aluminum in the atmosphere.. Does that sound right to you?

The main reason given for allowing this, is supposedly testing climate control and reducing global warming. If you researched global warming you know it's a scam.. Only a correlation between CO2 and temperature has been proven, but correlation does not equal causation.

If you look at the conclusion of the document, you'll find that by 2025 the US military wants to control the weather for both civil as military purposes. My guess would be mainly military.. The dispersion of the chemicals needed can be done through special pods, but can also simply be injected in the jet fuel. The governments know this is going on, but they are keeping the people unaware. And the worse is, all these actions are legal, despite them having the potential of high damage on the health of the population.

Here are the documents..

Main document:
www.belfort-group.eu...

Appendices part 1
www.belfort-group.eu...

Appendices part 2
www.belfort-group.eu...

Appendices part 3
www.belfort-group.eu...

[edit on 4-6-2010 by vasaga]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

first of all, the report is presented as a 'study' of CONtrails, not as proof of chemtrails

and second,
I already posted that link this morning, you can find it here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This topic is being followed here.

Closed.

top topics

join