It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg in the limelight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Bilderberg in the limelight

rt.com

“The number of times I’ve spoken to people who work in foreign news who simply go ‘the Bilderberg what, what are you talking about?’ and these are supposedly clued-up news journalists. I don’t think yet the Bilderberg Conference has broken out, but I think this is the year it is taking to the public conscience,” said Charlie Skelton, a journalist with The Guardian.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
every year i see these meetings via the net their are more and more people outside protesting and now its geting to the point were journalists are starting to pay attension. I cant see the billderburgers being to amused with their ever growing atention. feel free to post recent articals from other media about billderburg here. I tried BBC, SKY NEWS, The Idependant, The Times, Press TV and even FOX. but they have nothing what so ever, not that that suprises me.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
do you think they care?

If what they say is true about this group then there's not much anyone can do anyway. If the stories are true then they own the media and have the power to stop stories getting really big.

I'm sure they are quite happy for everyone to be discussing it and arguing over how they are reptilian controllers or whatever while they carry on silently with their plans.

new topics

join