It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turban wearer's mimicking Aliens?(Question)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I just had a weird thought. I don't know why but I know that the "Yahweh" were Aliens from that time zone. Im not sure about all the documentaries or material but Im only speculating. Afterall nobody on earth has any real "originality" and we all copy other people. So having said that, Why the turban? Why the jewel in the Middle of the turban where the third eye would be? hahaha pretty neat I think thanks.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Yep those damn alien wannabees..

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PositivelyDetermined I don't know why but I know that the "Yahweh" were Aliens from that time zone.

How did you come to this conclusion and based on what knowledge? Could you please back up this comment with more information (Including books. links, etc.)?

Thank you

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
This is one crazy theory buddy!

I'll enjoy watching this thread as it explores strange new worlds and all.

Johnny do I detect a note of sarcasm in your reply.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by DomhainGràdh]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It would be a lot easier than binding the skull like other cultures were known to do.
Could be on to something...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The turban comes from worship of mushrooms.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Here you go:

The dastaar, as the Sikh turban is known, is an article of faith that has been made mandatory by the founders of Sikhism. It is not to be regarded as mere cultural paraphernalia.

When a Sikh man or woman dons a turban, the turban ceases to be just a piece of cloth and becomes one and the same with the Sikh's head. The turban as well as the other articles of faith worn by Sikhs have an immense spiritual as well as temporal significance. The symbolisms of wearing a turban are many from it being regarded as a symbol of sovereignty, dedication, self-respect, courage and piety but the reason all practicing Sikhs wear the turban is just one - out of love and obedience of the wishes of the founders of their faith.

The turban's importance can be found in just about every culture and religion, starting with the ancient Babylonians to western religions such as Judiaism, Christianity, and Islam, as well as eastern traditions. The Old Testament proclaims, "Once they enter the gates of the court", implying God's court, "they are to wear linen vestments. They shall wear linen turban."

Read more about the history of the turbin here.

IRM

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
ya know..

that makes more sense than "they do it cause it looks good'

and you know it doesnt cool you off inthe summer..

might have a decent theory there my friend..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There are supposed Reptilians on Earth. They are related to birds... Oops! Many old culture, like Africans or Amerindians, etc, wore feathers... Another copying from us? Notice the chiefs are those having the most feathers.

And since we are mammals, wouldn't it have been more logical to use mammals related symbol of power?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Haha The thought made me laugh at first...but ya never know.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Originally posted by PositivelyDetermined I don't know why but I know that the "Yahweh" were Aliens from that time zone.

How did you come to this conclusion and based on what knowledge? Could you please back up this comment with more information (Including books. links, etc.)?

Thank you

I don't know! :S It just make's sense and I heard in a very old documentary that the Yahweh said that we are theirs and they will come back someday... Sorry didn't mean to cause any offence but if you look at the turbans with an open mind and analyze instead of just saying he wears a log on his head Im sure you will start to see it yourself.... It does make a lot of sense lol...

Maybe touch up on Stitchin's work. But I know I read it or heard it somewhere Ill dig through all my resources and try to dig this out.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
www.americanchronicle.com...

an interesting read but Ill try dig up more.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Cloth coverings for the head are simply practical in many areas. The turban and arab headdresses simply allow one to be able to unwrap and wrap to protect from certain weather conditions, etc., for example. As for the jewel, just decoration on a functional clasp to hold the wrap.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This comes from author John M. Allegro's book, 'The Sacred Mushroom And The Cross'

The head-gear of the Jewish high priest, called simply a "turban" in the Old Testament (Exod. 28.4, etc) was apparently intended to represent the glans penis. Josephus has an extended account of this piece of ceremonial attire. He describes it by alluding to several different plants, all of them having a mushroom relevance. One, indeed, Sideritis, actually is a name of the Holy Plant.

new topics

top topics

join