It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Agatha and Massive Sinkhole

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Hurricane Agatha and Massive Sinkhole

www.liveleak.com

GUATEMALA CITY — Flooding and landslides from the season's first tropical storm have killed at least 150 people and made thousands homeless in Central America, officials said.

Dozens of people were missing and emergency crews struggled to reach isolated communities cut off by washed-out roads and collapsed bridges caused by Tropical Storm Agatha.

The sun emerged Monday in hardest-hit Guatemala, where officials reported 123 dead and at least 90 missing. In the department of Chimaltenango — a province west of Guatemala City — landslides buried dozens of rural Indian communities and
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.com

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
30m-diameter sinkhole opened up in northern Guatemala City after severe weather and flooding.. WTF????? never seen nothing like it 2:29 for the 2007 sinkhole and 2:49 for the sinkhole this week.
I have seen tons of floods and crazy weather but i have never seen sinkholes of this magnitude and size. Plus Guatemala's Volcano's are becoming active. is it just me or does sinkholes look like a scene from "War of the World"??? Pretty scary stuff if u ask me

www.liveleak.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
2 things

1) This is not breaking news
as it happened over 48 hrs ago

2) There is already a thread on it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join