It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel a Scapegoat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News" post today is thought-provoking:

June 2, 2010
Behind The Scenes

Despite the stories for public consumption about the outrage and condemnation for Israel over the attack on the aid flotilla, there seems to be events behind the scenes that negate the media hype.

For example, Turkey is still going to receive Israeli drones for its military from now through August. That is not something the Israelis would give an "enemy".

Egypt is still maintaining a blockade of Gaza along with Israel. The Egyptians are allowing food and medical supplies to cross intermittently. However, they are supporting Israel against Gaza.

Israel is releasing about 700 of the flotilla aid workers, not keeping them hostage or prosecuting them as one would expect of a militant-enemy operation.

Something else is going on here. Something that will never be reported on the news. Something that Israel is willing to become a scapegoat for in exchange for some mysterious advantage.

Stay tuned........

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I for one do hold the principle that Israel, Iran, North and South Korea are being manipulated... Why would Israel embark on a course of action almost identical to the SS Exodus tipping point that helped create Israel.. it makes no sense...

To claim it was right to capture and board these ships makes the British right to capture and board the SS Exodus... to claim boarding the SS Exodus was wrong makes it wrong to capture and board these ships..

en.wikipedia.org...

So it makes no sense to me unless a bigger game is being played... which I feel it is..

I beleive the oil well in the Gulf is being allowed to continue to spill and the ash cloud over Europe over hyped in the MSM in the same vain to cover the same issues.

All these events IMHO are to distract and mask what is happening with the economy..

Tho at any time they could turn nasty.. but that point would only be reached when the elite can no longer prop up the markets.

When that happens North Korea and most of the poor nations around the world will no longer get the aid they need to survive and so will starve, including places like Gaza.. that in and of itself will create major issues and a major flight from those areas.

Not only that, but Russia will not be able to sell it's gas, Iran it's oil, or China it's goods.. and each nation will start to implode, no nation will escape the implosion and the better off nations will see a migration the likes of which we have never seen.

Now that would be disastrous to the leaderships, bankers and elite of the world who are clinging to power, as their angry subjects/citzens first turn to them for answers and then turn on them when they realise nothing can be done to change the situation. The elite literally have their necks in a noose on this one.

A controlled conflict would be of greater benefit to the elite than implosion.. and IMHO all the bailouts have done is buy us time to get to this point.. a conflict they control..

I hope the elite/establishment have a better plan than conflict to resolve this issue, but fear/feel it is actually all they have up their sleeves.

[edit on 2/6/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
One gets the feeling that all of these events in the last few days were engineered. I have a grave feeling we are being deceived and led into a trap that could start a literal WW3. All is not what it seems...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
One gets the feeling that all of these events in the last few days were engineered. I have a grave feeling we are being deceived and led into a trap that could start a literal WW3. All is not what it seems...

I have to admit that it all seems engineered... even the timing of the release of the report into the sinking of the South Korean ship comes along to distract from a Eurozone crisis.

So what is this new crisis covering/distracting us away from? or are they setting us up for a fall so they can keep tight hold of those reigns of power...

I really do wonder what value (if any) they put on the lives of us ants...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
from reuters

"Turkey sees no impact on Israel drone delivery

ANKARA June 1 (Reuters) - Turkey's Defence Minister Vecdi Gonul said on Tuesday a diplomatic crisis with Israel after the Jewish state stormed a Turkish-backed aid convoy will not affect the planned delivery of Israel-made Heron drones to Turkey.

Israel's long-time Muslim ally Turkey has recalled its envoy to Israel and cancelled joint military exercises after Israeli marines raided an aid flotilla bound for Gaza on Monday.

Earlier this year, the two countries, which have a close military alliance, wrapped up the purchase of 10 Heron drones in a deal worth $180 million. "

So the story with the drones is ok , but the other one isn't , egypt

" An Egyptian official says the government is temporarily lifting its blockade of the Gaza Strip to allow aid into the area a day after Israel raided an international flotilla carrying supplies to the Palestinian territory and killed nine activists.

The governor of northern Sinai, Murad Muwafi, says President Hosni Mubarak ordered the opening of the border crossing to Gaza in the town of Rafah for several days.

Muwafi says the opening of the crossing – which Egypt sealed after Gaza was taken over by Hamas militants in 2007 – is an effort to "alleviate the suffering of our Palestinian brothers after the Israeli attack" on the flotilla."

from www.huffingtonpost.com...

So even if it's only for a few days the blockade is lifted or at least we can say eased

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, how many Egyptian solders attacked the aid ships? Did the Egyptians threaten the aid ships at all? Were there any Egyptian war ships sent to intercept the aid ships?

top topics

join