It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occultic messages buried in Batman Forever revealed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
There is definately something suspicious about Batman Forever if you watch it, it's almost as if the creators were trying to tell us something,

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MayorOfCydonia

Ok, was gonna give this a better response, but really can't be bothered. Can you point out, take screen shots and post them, I got to the "Ocu Wash" bit at the beginning and remembered just how bad this movie was and didn't want to sit through even 10 minutes of it.

Ocu - Occular, eyes....

Edit to add: "Occultic" isn't areal word, do you mean Occult?

[edit on 2/6/1010 by jokei]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
dude you started 2 seperate threads about this with seperate titles. what the bleep.

anyway, I would say that the first Bale as Batman movie is more Illuminati-esque with Neeson's character and how they bring down societies and all.

but if people can find occult messages in Lady Gaga's music they can pretty much "find" it anywhere (IMO).

I'm pretty sure that the Green Lantern Corps is a masonic/satanic reference actually..

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
but if people can find occult messages in Lady Gaga's music they can pretty much "find" it anywhere (IMO).

Are you joking? Lady Gaga's videos is some of the most densely layered material you will find in pop culture in terms of symbolism and metaphor.

Even if you don't buy into the whole Illuminati influencing pop culture thing you cannot deny that there is a LOT of stuff going on in her videos. And the average MTV viewer doesn't process even a fraction of this on a conscious level.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If any body has ever seen the old flash gordon movie from the early eighties you will see masonic symbols all over the place

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hahaha, I suppose the inevitable panning of this movie in the critical sense was to be expected. Putting that aside: I think the author of the video has presented an interesting perspective in regards to possible symbolism in this Batman movie. Not sure if I agree with most of it, but it's still interesting. Thanks for sharing it with us OP.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
So the Occultic theme in Batman Forever is: The Riddler and Two Face teams up for no obvious reason where The Riddler creates phoney reality with devices that connects people foreheads(Third Eye) for taking something from people mind and Two Face represents two faced things like like Conservative Republican that promotes irrational fear of Muslim terrorists and Liberal Democrat that promotes irrational fear of Global warming, McDonald's and Burger King fast food chains, Coca Cola and Pepsi Soft Drinks, Globalist Capitalism(and it's so called 'Mainstream Science') and New age movement(and it's 'Pseudoscience'(not anything where Mainstream Scientific Community very biased against them are belongs here)), and so on since those that I mentioned above are just two sides of one coin.

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Considering the nature of the film industry business, this indication of occult related concepts during the film would be contrived anyway. With respect for all the outstanding film directors and writers who have created innovative occult related films in the past, the new modern compartmentalized concepts in stories and film today are questionable regarding unhealthy practices and obtaining the true art form in film making.

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
i've been digging through an old comic stash i found in an even older van and i just got to read Batman shadow of the bat #61 *featuring FATE* from jan 98.
Theres a passenger plane in this tale literally called N.W.O flight 17 which is met by nefarious # during the episode. This chapter also is juicy with mythology. The jet reminded me of MH-17 when i was reading it so i made an acc here to post.

P.S i have not read a batman comic ever before these past few days and after reading 3 random comics i picked out the pile 2 nights ago, which of this one was the last i read. i got straight up realising i forgot again to turn off the pool filter and the time was like 9 45 pm. soon as i walked out the back door there was a regular looking bat sitting toward me on the thin tube/string i use for my clothesline and it flew away, took about twice as long to leave the yard as a bird would.. (pretty quick). you might describe a bats flight as sporadic. i have never seen a bat living around here in my life. i can't draw anything from it other than "what the #"

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MayorOfCydonia

To misquote Freud .... sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.....

These "Illuminati" are really REALLY bad at their job. Just saying. Or perhaps I am one? I mean I'm one of those dogy Pagna types

new topics

top topics

join