It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW 3 SCENARIOS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
With all the news happening in the middle east I would like to invite everyone to share & discus there WW3 scenarios on how that war might escalate or turn out.

I have set up 2 teams of countries with the data from www.globalfirepower.com... as a reference.

Select you're scenario and share with everyone why you think it would happen and what would be the outcome.

If you wish to add a country, feel free to ask me.

Lets do this with respect and precision to see what we can come up with to put all the pieces together and see if we can see the BIG picture

I will assemble all good scenario, Ideas & opinions together to create the best possible outcome to see the if we can discover more then what we see by ourselves.

This tread is a platform to see if we can think tank, mastermind and rub out heads together to create THE BIG PICTURE of whats really going on.

Thank you for you're respectful participation

Hello all

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Moonguy]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

Xtrozero

Q So in scenario 4 what are you using to determine the advantage?

A I am Using GFP (www.globalfirepower.com...) provides a unique analytical display of information covering nations from around the world with statistics based on various public sources. Countries covered include the major global players prominent in today's international landscape along with other smaller nations making the news - this spectrum helping to produce a broad comparison of military strengths from across the globe. This is a personal and experimental site meant for entertainment and to stir up dialogue.

Things You Should Know

The user should note that nuclear capability is not taken into account. This listing is purely a "numbers game" meant to spark debate and including such game-changers as nuclear weapons would clearly defeat the purpose of such an experiment. In any case, most any nation going to war would more than likely refrain from using such destructive warfare being that since the atomic bombs dropped in 1945, no nation has utilized this form of warfare for at least 60+ years despite there being a good amount of conflicts since then and more nuclear powers at play in the world. If there is a World War 3, it will most likely still be of the conventional sort.

Source (www.globalfirepower.com...)

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

Saved

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

SAVED

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This crap happens every few months and nothing seems to change about it. The only reason this time might be different is because Israel has just stationed submarines off the coast of Iran. The U.S. has always stood behind Israel in the past and I wouldn't be supprised if the U.S. has asked Israel to get invovled with Iran in some sort of conflict so the U.S. can step in and help, without looking like A**holes. This would be a huge mistake on the part of the U.S. because the military is already spread so thin and they can't afford to fight in more conflicts. (Iran and N. Korea)

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So in scenario 4 what are you using to determine the advantage?

A massive advantage to a US/ Israel group is Air Power. These two will own the air period no matter who they go up against, and owning the air basically means a win.

Also is this a conventional war, and where would the front lines be? We all know America is very isolated still, so you will have a massive war machine as it was during WWII.

top topics

join