It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea, Iran - Where H. Clinton goes, blood must flow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
There is something wrong with H. Is there anything we can do to help her? If we had elected her President, who knows how many wars we'd be in by now.

______beforeitsnews/story/51/844/Gulf_of_Tonkin_Redux:_Did_an_American_Mine_Sink_South_Korean_Ship.html

"South Korean Prime Minister Lee Myung-bak has claimed “overwhelming evidence” that a North Korean torpedo sank the corvette Cheonan on March 26, killing 46 sailors. U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton claimed that there’s “overwhelming evidence” in favor of the theory that North Korea sank the South Korean Navy warship Cheonan. But the articles of proof presented so far by military investigators to an official inquiry board have been scanty and inconsistent."
--
Surrounded by American ships & American protection, The dastardly N. Koreans penetrated our defenses to sink a S. Korean ship. Let's get them boys!

______beforeitsnews/story/52/038/Can_Obama_and_Clinton_Look_Anymore_Ridiculous_On_Iran.html
"Iran has decided to use a U.S. proposal to ship its low enriched uranium (LEU) to third parties for enrichment, that being Brazil and Turkey, as oppose to France. France was designated by the U.S., as the recipient Iranian LEU, but Iran trusts neither the U.S. or France as honest partners since France is controlled by European interests that dovetail into America’s hegemonic strategy. Yet, this exchange negotiated to persuade Iran to forgo the full nuclear enrichment cycle is exactly the strategy proposed by Obama and Clinton that now sends Obama and Clinton into dry-spin."
--
They are doing what we want them to do but not the way we want them to. Let's get them boys!

Not to be sexist, she could have been male and it works the same. Do you think her sexual partners are just not doing the job? After a fun night with the wife I find myself happier and more full of joy with all people. Maybe she just needs a good therapist.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Not to be sexist, she could have been male and it works the same. Do you think her sexual partners are just not doing the job? After a fun night with the wife I find myself happier and more full of joy with all people. Maybe she just needs a good therapist.

Bill probably isn't doing the job. Bill is committed to spreading the "wealth", and by wealth I mean semen. Hillary is probably mad because Bill gets way more hot chicks than she does.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Talk about inflammatory rhetoric! Oh well, you're probably right. We were warned about unilateral tactical deployment of Hillary Clinton, but we didn't listen and now the world will pay the consequences.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well I can't dispute that...I hope it does flow hard when everyone is exposed, well deserved blood bath...As for NK they know what will happen and I bet they pick on the smaller countries 1st if they can even handle that.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Any other comments for demon clinton???

top topics

join