It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama deceived

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
We must help Obama see he is being deceived by his friends. This is a great man & even greater President. Let everyone know how he is being fooled.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The BP scam where they bussed in workers to make the cleanup look real. The EPA, who should be protecting the environment, sold to the highest bidder to turn the other way.

______beforeitsnews/story/51/386/Did_U.S_or_Israel_Sink_S_korean_ship._New_evidence..html
Where H. Clinton & the Military are being viewed by China as the real sinkers of the S. Korean ship, the Cheonan.

And let us not forget Sestak. Who did he first meet with? B. Clinton is the one he met with.

We must spread the word and get people supporting our President. We must let him know that we are supporting him and let him know how his friends are scamming him.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

Hey, are you putting together a list of people to throw under the bus for Obama?

I am sure he needs one.

He can just move them into different positions after the furor dies down.

And NO ONE can appoint someone WITHOUT Obamao's approval. So by WHO's authority was Clinton (I never had conversations with that Sestak) working under?

Was it himself? As far as I know, Obamao is president, not Clinton (I never had conversations with that Sestak).

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
geez bro
u act like Obama is completely innocent
in everything he does.

I beg to differ that POV.

He is at the very least complicit in
the acts. Therefore making him an
accessory to treason.

And Plausible Deniability won't
hold up in the court of public
opinion.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If you honestly believe that Obama had nothing to do with watering down the MSM drivel after the rig went down in the Gulf and was simply being "deceived" by his advisers and cabinet as to the extent of the damage, you really need to open your eyes. Obama has shown the American people absolutely nothing since he was elected to indicate that he is either a great man or a great President - his ineptitude at handling a disaster of this magnitude simply reinforces the idea that he's in way over his head and has no business leading a country.

And the kicker? I voted for him.

Once again I wasted my time electing a President only to feel later as though I had voted in the valedictorian of summer school

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

If you truly believe Obama is being deceived, then I'm feeling you are one of the most gullible people living today. Obama is fully aware of what is going on, and hopefully he receives everything his actions against the Constitution and the people of the United States make him deserving of.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If Obama were being deceived, then I would seriously question his awareness and intelligence. He is a smart guy, so that won't fly!

If James Carville was posting on ATS, he would create a thread exactly like this...It's his opinion of the situation verbatim.

Just sayin'.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Man I voted for him too, and was filled to the brim of hope for this country. I was emotionally moved during his campaign speeches; I figured this was the was guy who was going to make history and restore this republic to greatness. End to hate, end to foreign war, prosperity to come....

Now every time I hear him speak, I am bitter and feel cheap.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

This must be satire!

If so your a genius and if not well...I'll just leave it at that.

I'm pretty sure Obama's not dumb enough to not know whats going on at the highest level in regards to BP or any scandal going on at the White House.

If they were trying to make Obama look bad, the enquirer would just print pictures of him snorting some illegal substance and cheating on his wife.

Or beating the kids.

There are a thousand other things that they could have done to screw with Obama. This is far too low key.

I'm sure he's very aware. Presidential photo ops like the recent Gulf Coast one are all planned by the White House.

~Keeper

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hey, I just made a new gif.

Anyone that wants to use it.

Go for it!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e0749a1886b.gif[/atsimg]

Just use the quote to pull the picture location.

[edit on 5/29/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Where is the help for me and my fellow citizens?

We are the one that were decieved again. This guy promised transparency and to drain that swamp in washington. All he has done is invited the nations most corrupt inidviduals and gave them positions in his administration.

He didn't drain the swamp, he built a moat around it so citizens would have a tough time draining it.

Time to Heist & Chuck in 2012.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
To those of you feeling 'buyers remorse' with your vote back in November 2008, let me say that I am truly sorry. Honestly.

That being said, I didn't fall for him. Yes, I voted for McCain. Do I think he would've been a good president? Not really, he's a sad little man I think.

Do I think obama's a good president? He's the president? I hadn't noticed. See, the presidents I remember didn't apologize for America or pander to foreign dictators. They also didn't criticize border states that are only trying to enforce federal laws. I could go on but why bother? obama is a joke, but I'm not laughing at it. I'm crying because this joke is out to separate us and bring us down to his level.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by The Patriot]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

That was the funny. Thank you... That well keep me in stitches until 2012
When we dump the WORST PRESIDENT ever.
How can such a brilliant man such a easy guy to dupe?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Go go Obama. I would understand some bashing of him, but as a World citizen and as an external voyeur in this mad US kitchen, it's astonishing to see how this president has been fought from the first day of his presidency. The other half is preparing his impeachment.

This man is taking care of the mess the former president (the one that should have been impeached) had left him with. And sure as hell, new trouble will be, but he's a lot smarter, so heck, support your fellow!

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Spinoza73]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Prior to the election, there were plenty of people trying to point out Obama's shady past, his shady associations and friends, and his lack of experience running anything. The masses were too caught up in the feel good speeches, Obama-Girl trendy youtube videos and group-hug catch phrases. Obama is not being deceived - he knows exactly what he's doing (or not doing). It is the American public that is being deceived on a regular basis.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Oh, poor baby! Someone is lying to the liar? The easiest people to deceive are liars. He's pulled a MAJOR whopper over whitey. The first ineligilbe POTUS. He's been exposed, with numerous facts proving he is ineligible, but to someone who support his communist democratic agenda, it does not matter. No matter what evidence you bring up, it is never conclusive. Eye witnesses, written documents, all are deemed inconclusive. Well, to you maybe but to the people who know the facts, it is irrefutable. No matter how much you say 'inconclusive'. Like with OJ when he admitted to the murders on cell phone during the chase. Lots of people WANT to believe he didn't do it, but hey! The facts care nothing about what your opinion is. Conservatives are wasting their time trying to bring this con man down with some other criminal act, and should be just exposing him in spite of the idiots who pretend the evidence is not there. It is. End of story. Well, the last chapter will be of the years of court cases before they can nullify all his 'Change'.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Gregarious]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Spinoza73
[mor
Don't believe the hype on the "Mess Obama inherited" Obama has made a bigger mess in a year and a half, then George Bush could have ever dreamed of. and most of the mess on his watch was from the Democrats. As far as being against him from day one, why give somebody a chance who, you know is gonna be a disaster.

top topics

join