It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney implicated in BP’s Deepwater oil spill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Halliburton, the Texan oilfield services giant, has emerged as a key player in the Deepwater Horizon catastrophe. The controversial firm, once run by former vice president and Iraq war architect Dick Cheney, had been hired by BP to handle the cementing process on the doomed rig.

Read more: www.thefirstpost.co.uk...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
And just how is Mr. Cheney implicated? He doesn't work for them any more, hasn't for several, several years.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yup ! there he was, standing on the deck of the oil rig in a hard hat that had the logo halliburton on it. And no one knew it, an under cover agent of the secret "Bush" team, you know, the one that is always to blame when Obama screws up (which is quite often these days). I mean, why couldn't he be like Obama who can't be found when something bad happens. Unlike Bush who made a visit within a few short days after Katrina, Obama took weeks and then made a three hour tour much like the ill fated SS Minnow of Gilligan's Island, meanwhile millions of barrels of crude filled the gulf and washed up on the shores of Mississippi. Give me a break.... please.....

The people are not buying it anymore. They don't believe everything is Bush and Cheney's fault. The organizer in chief has to start being a man and be responsible for what he does or fails to do.

It's Obama's fault, every drop of it.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Fromabove]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I think it is clear the blame on Bush and Cheney is a rising story and people are catching on to who really is too blame. So far nothing has surfaced to blame Obama on.

new topics

top topics

join