It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we really believe there will be a New World Order? I don't think so

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
From what I hear the NWO are behind the scenes, more important then the president type of people. For some reason it's hard for me to believe that a NWO can be created with one world government. Just looking at the world's situation, its not very likely. For all we know, it could all be just a bunch of hype.

For one, we have countries like China who do not look at the U.S. in any friendly sort of way. Sure we trade with them and so forth but they still see us as agressors. The same goes with France, and Russia. On top of that, we have a country like China trying to ascend its way towards being a super power(it hasnt yet though) and can has the potential to attack Taiwan and claim that territory. This could probably bother U.S. interest. Then we have problems in the middle east and with North Korea.

If there is a slight chance of the new world order of one government ruling, then it will be with the countries that have been our allies for over decades and centuries. Countries like Canada, Great Britain, Austrailia, and so forth.

But this also doesnt seem likely becuase any attempt to unify countries is extremely difficult. Its like the E.U. The E.U. countries work together becuase it allows for them to have a stable economy, improve trade, and helps deter future wars becuase these countries are apart of a union rather than operate independantly. But just like I've learned in my political science class, further integration for the E.U. (to one government, one military force, one constitution) between these coutries is almost impossible because there is a conflict of interest, whether it be certain types of customs, laws, etc.

[edit on 9-6-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Perhaps their is tension from other countries because they resist the NWO. Look deeper. One example I have found that may be tied into the NWO is the US Federal Reserve. Privately owned so I have read. I don't know much about the logistics of the NWO: it is no doubt mind numbing. However, one clause may summarize how they exist: they exist in the substratum of Society who's purpose is to be the "Prime Movers" - those that begin a causal chain of events. That's right, the buck starts and stops with them, on an international scale, all intercorrelated with one another, using money as their sole means of power to influence Governments across the Globe.

The end result is all of the policy you see before you - all geared to net them money.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Please feel free to add your thoughts to this existing topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

join