It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US issues South Africa travel alert - Heads up for another false flag event?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I can't help but think that we're being set up for a false flag event here in South africa ...

Source Article

This ties in with what I've been saying since September / October last year when US facilities were closed due to purported terrorist threats ...

The US is not unique in this because the UK has also been doing some serious badmouthing of South Africa.

IMHO ... UK + USA = BS

What do you's think about this?

[edit on 28/5/2010 by Psyagra]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have had alot of dreams regarding a nuke going off at the World Cup this year, it is something that started as a plausible scenario in my head after considering the logical next 'false flag'.

After 9/11, the next false flag event would have to dwarf it in comparison so that the world would buy into it. With the plot and visuals of 'The Sum Of All Fears' in my head I cannot shake the image out of my head.

Either the World Cup or the 2012 Olympics. However as it seems there is an agenda at play this year, the World Cup has become more likely. Blaming the Iranians for facilitating it and North Korea for providing the warhead. This scenario would give the US and Isreal near justification in attacking both countries.

In regard to the US + UK, CIA/MI6 are almost one entity with masters with shared agendas/common goals, so indeed they are very capable along with Mossad in rousing up whatever picture they want to portray.

This 'travel warning' may infact be a pretext to something awfull and serve as a sign of competant intelligence in the wake of such an event as the intelligence agencies took a hammering about not doing their job pre 9/11.

I truely hope nothing occurs at either event, whether it be a false flag or not.

This is all speculation of course and hopefully will remain as such.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I love the caveat "no specific threat" that seems to accompany ALL the press statements, SA and US both.

Suggests that they have been "media primed" before saying anything, by the same handlers. Being a conspiracy site, i'll just say ...

AS to false flag, sorry mate, they don't need it here. The Columbian team has already been burgled, soccer city has been shown to be a traffic nightmare, while FIFA is advising people NOT TO use public transport. The Iraqis are talking about us, as are every single muslim on the planet. The strike i think has been declared over, but i'm not sure.

These stadia have all been built in a hurry, with tight budgets, and have never been tested in way by the thousands that are expected to be there, and the stadia also still don't have the required backup generators, currently sitting outside Durban harbour.

Something WILL happen, i guess we'll meet back here and discuss whether it was in fact a false flag, or the usual SA clusterfart.

join