It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young, British and angry - multicultural UK is dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
A BBC documentry based on the English Defense League.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Enjoy, any questions please ask

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I've only got half way throught the first video and couldn't help laughing at the ENGLISH Defence League Team Leader giving instructions with a Northern Irish accent.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cazzy2211

what does that have to do with anything, the EDL welcomes anybody in the UK who wants to make a stand against ISLAM regardless of race

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

Take a stand against Islam. Choose your words carefully. The EDL border just left of a hate group in my mind, using threats and gang tactics under the guise of peaceful protest to intimidate all Muslims, not only the so called Jihadists they claim to oppose.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dontblink

talking from Canada ok your view is void. my town is over run with what is basically a huge gang thay are muslims thay use every trick thay can to appear peaceful. and the media and police wont tell about all the crime thay get away with. 12 year old white prostitutes are not uncommon here all addicted to heroin forced on them by older muslim men who openly admit thay are here to take over. if any one in the few white areas does what the police wont then thay go to jail

there are no moderate muslims here. just the ones who sit in silence and ignore there people doing wrong, waiting until thay have enough strength to cause real damage to this country then thay to will join the violence

THATS what ISLAM is about just look at the countrys it holds power in

albert pike was right this is planed to start a war

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs

what does that have to do with anything, the EDL welcomes anybody in the UK who wants to make a stand against ISLAM regardless of race

It has nothing to do with anything other than the fact that I found it amusing, I would have thought the UKDL or BDL would have been a more apropriate name.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by cazzy2211]

[edit on 27-5-2010 by cazzy2211]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cazzy2211
I've only got half way throught the first video and couldn't help laughing at the ENGLISH Defence League Team Leader giving instructions with a Northern Irish accent.

The beautiful inclusiveness of the British Peoples!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I cannot support the EDL. While I sympathise with them, I completely agree that extremist islam IS a problem, but the EDL, along with extremists, are just a symptom of a far greater problem.

Groups like these muslims and the EDL need to realise they are being played off against each other intentionally to distract us from our REAL enemy. I hope they realise before its too late.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Or is it because anything with the word 'English' in is seen as to be ridiculed and rubbished by certain elements within Scotalnd and Wales yet anything with the words 'Scottish' and 'Welsh' is to be lauded?

These also tend to be the same people who tarnish anything with the word 'British' in as racist.

A quick look here may help clarify some of the confusion for the more open minded.
englishdefenceleague.org...

Racism is abhorent and needs to be dealt with head on, wherever it rears it's ugly head.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Quite a few black people are joining EDL because of the fears they have about Muslim's in their areas.

Darcus Howe is a very well respected Black reporter who has spent his life trying to expose racism and deserves the utmost resepct wherever he go's.

en.wikipedia.org...

This was posted in a thread not so long ago, it is worth showing here.

Warning. Contains language that some may find offensive, however, it is most enlightening for a lot of people who don't live in urban UK.

I am not saying that this is representative of all young Muslims, but it is an all too common viewpoint and everyday occurrence within inner cities and many Midlands and Northern towns with reasonably large Muslim communities.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs

I'd do it but I am in the USA.

top topics

join