It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-Month-Old Dies After Being Left In Car

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

9-Month-Old Dies After Being Left In Car

www.10tv.com

COLUMBUS, Ohio — A 9-month-old girl died Wednesday after she was left inside car for an extended period of time, but it was not clear if any charges would be filed.

The girl was found unresponsive shortly before 6 p.m. in a car parked near the Discovery Learning Center on Cleveland Avenue, 10TV's Tino Ramos reported.

Medics rushed the girl to a hospital, where she later died.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
People, people!! A tragedy like this happens every year, unfortunately. Will people ever learn that you can NOT leave a child or animal, even for a few minutes. The heat inside the car gets so hot, yes, it can kill you, and here's just one more loss of life to prove it.

The news video says at this time, this case is being ruled as an accident. The woman who was taking care of the baby at the time was 70 yrs old. In recent years, I don't think I've seen a case like this ruled as an accident. It's plain old common sense not to leave a child in a car period---whether it's hot or cold weather.

I didn't want to post this because it's so sad, but if someone can learn something from this tragedy, it was worth the post.

Don't leave kids or pets in cars any time, but especially during the summer months!

I'm not sure how I feel about this being ruled an accident. Would it have been a teenager mother instead of a 70 yr old, I don't think it would be ruled accidental. What do you think?

www.10tv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-5-2010 by virraszto]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There are no words.

People this stupid should not be allowed to procreate. Maybe the NWO is right, cull the herd...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
There is actually more awareness on this now then there was a little over a decade ago. I remember my mom leaving me in the car all the time in my younger days. Especially when I was a teenager she would leave me in the car with my infant brother.

I know other people who did it on a regular basis too.

It is sad that this baby died but I am hoping with all the awareness that is going on this will happen less and less.

top topics

join