It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction - Dragon in June - Timestamp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I had a dream last night that took place in June, where I was online and I saw DrudgeReport and the image on the page was that of a dragon.

No idea what it could mean, possibly escalation between North and South Korea? China or Japan?

Who knows. Just timestamping.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by DJM8507]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
well here is one of my own.

Friday 25th June Date to possibly watch out for.

Glastonbury Friday June 25
www.telegraph.co.uk...
Michael Eavis, Glastonbury organiser, said: "This is going to be Gorillaz' only UK festival appearance, and it'll be a massive audio visual spectacle which will really ignite the Pyramid on the Friday night, with Muse, then Stevie Wonder to follow.
"The alchemy of Friday's show is going to be astonishing: a perfect, contemporary way to kick off the 40th anniversary celebrations."
www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk...
www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk...
Said Murdoc from Gorillaz: "We're like some great big horrible warship pulling in to the Bay of Glastonbury to save the day. It was us or The Beatles and they split up years ago. The previous soldiers got pulled from duty last minute so it's up to my Plastic Beach naval cavalry to sail in and sort the battlefield out. I can assure you though, I'm bringing extra troops. Loads of them. Glastonbury will be ours…cutlasses drawn, trumpets ready. We're coming in…"
glastonburyfestivals.co.uk...
Pyramid stage too? classy

Yes because this brings me to this particular date 25th June. Also historical events on this date.
www.google.co.uk... 25th+june&ei=9H39S5HjCI3u0gTQg9nzBQ&usg=AFQjCNGZR8JG4ONJBB3CrTeX609ORMt2UQ
* 524 – Battle of Vézeronce, the Franks defeat the Burgundians.
* 841 – Battle of Fontenay.
* 1530 – At the Diet of Augsburg the Augsburg Confession is presented to the Holy Roman Emperor by the Lutheran princes and Electors of Germany.
* 1678 – Elena Cornaro Piscopia is the first woman awarded a doctorate of philosophy.
* 1741 – Maria Theresa of Austria is crowned King of Hungary.
* 1786 – Gavriil Pribylov discovers St. George Island of the Pribilof Islands in the Bering Sea.
* 1788 – Virginia becomes the 10th state to ratify the United States Constitution.
* 1876 – Battle of the Little Bighorn and the death of Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer.
* 1906 – Pittsburgh millionaire Harry Thaw shoots and kills prominent architect Stanford White.
* 1913 – American Civil War veterans begin arriving at the Great Reunion of 1913.
* 1935 – Diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and Colombia are established.
* 1938 – Dr. Douglas Hyde is inaugurated the first President of Ireland.
* 1944 – World War II: The Battle of Tali-Ihantala, the largest battle ever fought in the Nordic Countries, begins.
* 1947 – The Diary of Anne Frank is published.
* 1948 – The Berlin airlift begins.
* 1949 – Long-Haired Hare, starring Bugs Bunny, is released in theaters.
* 1950 – The Korean War begins with the invasion of South Korea by North Korea.
* 1967 – First live global satellite television programme – Our World
* 1975 – Mozambique achieves independence.
* 1976 – Missouri Governor Christopher S. Bond issues an executive order rescinding the Extermination Order, formally apologizing on behalf of the state of Missouri for the suffering it had caused the Latter Day Saints.
* 1981 – Microsoft is restructured to become an incorporated business in its home state of Washington.
* 1982 – Greece abolishes the head shaving of recruits in the military.
* 1991 – Croatia and Slovenia declare their independence from Yugoslavia.
* 1993 – Kim Campbell is chosen as leader of the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada and becomes the first female Prime Minister of Canada.
* 1996 – The Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia kills 19 U.S. servicemen.
* 1997 – An unmanned Progress spacecraft collides with the Russian space station, Mir.
* 1997 – The Soufrière Hills volcano in Montserrat erupts resulting in the deaths of 19 people.
* 1998 – In Clinton v. City of New York, the United States Supreme Court decides that the Line Item Veto Act of 1996 is unconstitutional.
* 2006 – Gilad Shalit, an Israeli soldier, is kidnapped by Palestinian terrorists in a cross-border raid from the Gaza Strip.

WOW Notice this one,,,,,,1950 – The Korean War begins with the invasion of South Korea by North Korea.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I continually get images of China and network warfare, but it may not be related to your dream. It would be interesting if it did coincide though
I see a timeframe of within the next 4 years (5 when I first began seeing this around last July/August). While the US is distracted by wars in other lands and an ever-escalating set of problems with Mexico and US border states, China is planning to barge in the "back door" literally. We have grossly neglected our critical infrastructure security (encompasses govt and military networks as well).

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Maybe related to en.wikipedia.org... ?

More:
www.theregister.co.uk...

[edit on 5-6-2010 by NotTheIlluminati]

top topics

join