It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Workers of the World 2.0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I was just watching a you tube video on Gerald Celente the world renowned out spoken trend expert based in the US, and he mentioned a group or a sort of gethering of people that he is calling the 'Workers of the World 2.0'.

Gerald Celente video

Basically its the gathering of people around the world over the internet, discussing the shared problems they have.

One of those shared issues that are bringing the people of Greece & Iceland together, is their huge financial problems caused by the banks, and the people having to pay the banks off through pay freezes, higher taxes and huge country wide cut backs.

The next to go in my opinion will be Portugal, Ireland possibly, and then i would say that Italy & Spain will be looking over thier shoulders too.

I cant see it happening as bad in the UK, Germany & France but thats just my opinion, as we will soon find out.

This gathering is concerned people talking and discussing their problems, and coming together, much like what happened during and after the second world war, where we where concerened for others, rather than like it has been for the last 10 years, of selfishness, greed and a break down of society.

I was also reading a report on the BBC website this morning,

Global stock markets see sharp falls

concerned over the global meltdown in the stock markets. I really do fear another massive crash, but this time a new currency for America will arrive, and then we have 3/4 main currencies that dictate world economics, and which at some point in the next 20 years perhaps, will come together as one currency ready for 2033.

[edit on 25/5/10 by multichild]

new topics

join