It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eyjafjallajokull spits on my bin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Right, first of all, I have to say that ATS is a pish pot to use, I cant get these photos into my account so I can just display them in the thread, I have tried, but it`s not happening.

Ok, to the subject, it`s just a few photos of what I believe to be volcanic ash from Eyjafjallajokull, I`m in Scotland, 7 miles approx south-ish of Edinburgh.
These little spots appeared on the lid of my wheelie bin on Saturday, and on top of cars too, and they also appeared yesterday (24th May) and I just thought I`d share them with you all.

So, if you click the photoshack link below and use the little arrows to see all the different photos, you`l see little off white specks on the lid of my bin, they are, I believe, volcanic ash. I just think it`s pretty cool.

img695.imageshack.us...

Edit....something went wrong with pic upload, and its just the same photo overand over again but rotated through 360 degrees, but, you get the idea.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by psilo simon]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

I embedded one of the images for you.
It does look like it could possibly be that type of ash. But still hard to tell. I'm still looking at the image more before I fully decide.

Has there been ash flying over where you are lately? I know it is everywhere, but just wondering how close the main cloud has been to you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/923c69be9ceb.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 24-5-2010 by webpirate]

new topics

join