It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ufo's At Mufon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Found these at mufon. tell me what you think.

Here's the camera ladies story:

It was a overcast day at the beach at Anna Maria Island, Fl, when beatiful sun rays came through the cloud formations. I took pictures with my Canon Powershot SD600. As usual I load all my pictures on my computer which plays as my screen saver. I kept looking at these two pictures that were in sequence and was bothered by the shapes in the clouds. I finally brought them into Adobe Photoshop and enhanced them, and find it strange what appears. I am not sure if they are UFOs but they certainly are not birds. What was unusual all other pictures outside of these frames were not blurry, only these pictures came out blurry. The third picture looks like something is either coming out of or going into the water - USO?
1 more

www.mufoncms.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
And the story:

I was at my house watching a storm in the distance through my window to see if it was headed this way. I was facing Eastward. The sky was overcast and no stars were visible but there was lightning far in the distance. As i was watching the sky suddenly there was this blue tinged object that almost looked like a very bright star just appear out of nowhere traveling from left to right in my field of vision. There was no sparks or any kind of trail. There was no curvature to the flight path, i just flew very straight. There was also no sound or solid surface that i could hear or see. It came in at a shallow angle towards the ground blinked 3 times and disappeared behind a house, but just as quickly came back up at a sharper angle then it had entered. It then changed angle again to a more level trajectory with the horizon and blinked 3 times again as it did so. It continued on to where i couldn't see it because the side of the house was in the way. The blinking was sequential in that the 6 blinks were as far as i could tell all the same duration. I cannot say how far away or how big it was i just don't know. But i do know that it was below the clouds and moving very fast. As for feelings and reactions i was dumbstruck and stood for probably a couple minutes just trying to wrap my head around what i had just seen. I know 100% what it was not...It was not a plane, helicopter, or meteor. I see planes and helicopters all the time and i've actually seen lots of meteors and fireballs, but this was none of them. Was it "ball lightning"...maybe but from the pictures i've seen of ball lightning and peoples descriptions of it...this looked nothing like it. The first pic is a drawing i made in ms paint that shows the full path that i saw the object moving. The second pic is an actual photo taken maybe 5 minutes later of the area. I set the exposure to 15 seconds and increased the gamma so you can see the area clearly. In reality it was very dark outside.

Well there you go. Mufon has became a valuable research tool. I would advise anyone using it though to also use a live Satellite tracking site also.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Loken68]

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Loken68]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

thought i was editing...oopppss

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The first photo is too blurry to be of any use. Could be UFOs, could be birds... you'll never tell from a photo like that.

The second photo - very obvious fake. Zoom in on the blue object and the lines and you'll see lots of 'noise' and pixels inconsistent with the background and in very unnatural rectangles. In fact, if you look closely you can tell this with the naked eye, without any zoom

[edit on 23-5-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The first one seems to be yet another one of these purposley blurred images created in order to provoke a bit of debate.

The second one puzzles me, are they lines supposed to be pointing somthing out? That surely cant be a serious attempt at a hoax can it?

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Saytan75]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

The line behind the object was added to show the course of the object. I knew the line was added.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Saytan75

2nd photo Im sure the lines were added.
1st photo the lady has several pics i didn't want to post all of them. But in one of her pics the objects become translucent.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

The line behind the object was added to show the course of the object. I knew the line was added.

But the same pixelation that is behind the lines is behind the object too. It's a certain fake.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
The second photo - very obvious fake. Zoom in on the blue object and the lines and you'll see lots of 'noise' and pixels inconsistent with the background and in very unnatural rectangles. In fact, if you look closely you can tell this with the naked eye, without any zoom

[edit on 23-5-2010 by FOXMULDER147]

That looks like jpg compression to me, not an indicator that its fake: the compressed areas are actually the smooth surroundings, the noise is the original (cant compress due to the line)...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

1st photo the lady has several pics i didn't want to post all of them. But in one of her pics the objects become translucent.

I doubt anyone would object to you posting all of them.

I would like to be proven incorrect, but have the feeling whomever has taken the pictures has just gone wild with a photoshop filter.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
That looks like jpg compression to me, not an indicator that its fake: the compressed areas are actually the smooth surroundings, the noise is the original (cant compress due to the line)...

I'll concede to your better wisdom, as I'm not too experienced in all the nuances of digital photography. If that kind of pixelation occurs normally then this photo still has hope!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Sounds like you've experienced a blue type ufo orb. Looking at the photo of it there is no reason to believe it's a fake, those pixels often appear around ufo orbs when using digital photography.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
here is the othe image that the lady had.

Under stand that I'm not vouching for these people. Just reporting what has came into MUFON recently.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

here is the othe image that the lady had.

It looks like dirt on the camera lens to me. Maybe even dirty water droplets. IMO, that is not a UFO, but rather UDS (unidentified dirt smudge).

--airspoon

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The three dots could be nothing more than three smudges on a window that the photo is being shot through. The second image of same could just as easily be three different smudges. There's nothing about those photos that is at all convincing to me.

I don't even understand what the photo with the white line is supposed to show. That "blue ball" thing looks like a graphic to me. Is supposed to be the object she saw or was she just painting something in to show where she saw it? It confuses me.

top topics

join