It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiences of The UnKnow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Some background,when i was seventeen my fiance was killed in Viet Nam,i was so traumatized my parents sent me to live with my sister and brother- in -law in Tacoma Washington,before this time i never had anything strange happen to me,but one night my sister and her husband went out and left me to babysit,i was downstairs reading and listening to the radio,when i noticed this sound i thought it was the radio so i turned it off,but the sound was still there it sounded like the morse code,i didn't think to much about it,but then the high pitch buzzing noise started,one night i went to bed i woke up the next morning i felt a itching and burning behind my left ear,i asked my sister to look at it,she said it looked like two small puncture marks,i said ok a insect bite,but the only thing is the marks would come up in certain times in my life,also around 35 years of age i was in a dead sleep i woke up all of a sudden and wrote down something then fell instantly alseep,when i woke up the next morning i read what i wrote Ahlpa Centaurian,i never heard this word before so i decided to look it up,it is a galaxy now why i would be writing this down i have no clue,have had more experience but do not want this to long.My question is anyone else had experiences like this before?I have been in contact with someone who wants me to explore this further but afraid to

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Have experienced strangeness in my life as well. Some similar to yours.
See my *lengthy* post here www.abovetopsecret.com...
Also seeking answers.

My ringing was inner ear probs.

Don't know about the Alpha Centauri, but experienced hearing upon awaking, a voice saying "I was born in Impalse or Impouse? of LaLuc" ..
lol...

Wish I could help... just know you are not alone.

....So sorry about your fiance.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Thanks for the reply the only reason i got on ATS was to find anwsers for my experiences glad to know i am not alone

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Hopefully you can find your answers here.

Possibly tinnitus? I have a friend diagnosed with that. Said she has a constant ringing also. Have you conferred with a doc yet? Make sure to tell him they have been ringing.

I, on occasion, do hear the high pitched freqency sound. Read somewhere that you could try white noise which is what my friend does and it seems to help. Also there are facial exercises to help your eustacian tube to drain if you have congestion.

Try this..but please be very careful..to test. Clasp your nose closed and blow out your breath with your mouth closed. Don't blow too hard. The first sign of feeling ANY pressure will let you know you are congested. Works every time. RX: Zyrtec and Nasal Decongestants..

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

well thanks for the info,did the test felt nothing,but will check with the doctor again,have appoinment for tommorrow

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

well thanks for the info,did the test felt nothing,but will check with the doctor again,have appoinment for tommorrow

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Your welcome...tried anyway...Hopefully your doc can help you : I can only imagine how annoying the constant ringing must be.

Good luck!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Just checking in... Hope your Doc helped you. Please keep us posted. Hope you have found the answer on that one.

Forgot to mention.. I have a snake bite like place on my ankle. AFTER your posting of this, I NOW have an additional one beside it. WEIRD...lol I just took a pic of it.

Here is my old one:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/117d24867571.jpg[/atsimg]

The new one is fresh...same foot but on top this time: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97ead5a7c6ca.jpg[/atsimg]

You should take a pic of yours to see how they compare.
Yours like this? Please post a pic of yours.

I have no clue either about them. If you find out before me..please u2u me lol

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

that is very strange , i get 2 dots like that under my ear , every now and then , I have figured it is when I am stressed?

I sympathise for your loss.....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The Alpha Centaurians are well believed to be a visiting alien species (the good guys).
Be glad it wasnt the reptillians!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hey just a little FYI, the last snake like bites I had... I found to most likely be flea bites. The cats let me know lol...Still unsure what my other marks are from though.

By chance have animals in the house?
Hmmm. .. no report about the doc yet either... Noticed you've been online so you aren't in the hospital thankfully. You still with us in the thread OP?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

yes i am still here,and the doc said there is nothing wrong with my ears,nothing,and when the marks came up the first time at 17 no animals in the house,plus the marls would come up at different intervals in my life,sometimes a year later than the last one i had,i thought a insect bite to,but what insect bites you at certain times in my life

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23

yes i am still here,and the doc said there is nothing wrong with my ears,nothing,and when the marks came up the first time at 17 no animals in the house,plus the marls would come up at different intervals in my life,sometimes a year later than the last one i had,i thought a insect bite to,but what insect bites you at certain times in my life

If only Shaggy, Scooby, and the gang were here.

Did you tell him your ears RING all the time? and he/she not offer to send you for outside testing??? Or mention tinitis? Hmmm.. Sounds like a quack to me/ or fishy I should say.

My marks will come and go. Had this thought recently but I don't think this is it, but could it be? Maybe these marks come and go during times of a reduction in weight and vise versa....that wouldn't reveal itself until then? .. and/or maybe because off less pigmentation during the winter months? that they will show up better?

Still what are they? Not causing probs for me... not worth going to doc about.. but I sure am curious too!!

Again, anything come and go , in bottom of your foot? (This is different btw.) Sis and I both have this happen. Same rt foot. We'll think that we have removed it but to find it will return. Weird Iknow..

[edit on 7-6-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I don't think weight has anything to do with it i have weighed the same for years ,and no i never felt anything in my foot,but the marks i have on my leg and in other places at times do feel like they have something in them what i don't know never have pulled out anything from my skin,and bascially my doctor is a small town doctor who acts like nothing wrong with you,even if you are showing symptons,he never gives a definite diagnois

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sorry to hear that the doctor did not help you. Perhaps it is time to see a different one?

Wish you well my friend, Hope that you find your answers soon.

new topics

top topics

join