It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Accurate Prediction...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Hello all, i post this topic in regards to an experiment i have recently done.

Mugwort and Dreams

Last night i had a dream that i was in a field with my family. While we were in this field i was looking into the sky and saying how we would know when we were going to evolve. We begin walking towards this house and a plane comes crashing out of the sky. When the plane hit the ground it wasn't destroyed. I watched the pilot get up out of the cockpit (he unstrapped his harness) and he came running out of the plane door. At this point i realized the plane would blowup (yea i know its a dream), so anyway. I then started to yell, "The plane is going to blowup! Run!". Everyone then began running towards these trees next to the fields.

My only question is, what type of trees are native to the area of the plane crash?

Pilot error kills 158

I will experiment again, and again i will post my results. (not a prediction, just results).

[edit on 23-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hopefully someone can verify this for me... and or share a similar experience.

This is kind of interesting....

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I don't see how your dream is anywhere similar to what happened in that plane crash. The plane hit the runway and was split in two... There was no chance for anyone to flee from the plane, they were just along for the ride.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

I heard a sound and saw smoke quickly fill the plane,” said Umar Farooq, one of the passengers. “A crack appeared on the plane’s body where I was seated. I immediately jumped out. Two or three people seated behind me also jumped. As I fled from the aircraft, flames engulfed it.”

Excerpt from article. Mybe i misunderstood this part.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Would it not make more sense to announce what kind of trees you saw, instead of waiting for us to tell you what kind of trees they have around there?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I saw trees that i can only relate to what look like large pine trees. Someone in the post mentioned cedar. I have looked for information about this but i fall short on the research end of things with this subject. Google isn't always as helpful.

top topics

join