It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant about the holocaust. Warning: possibly offensive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This is a rant about the Holocaust. Yeah, I said it. Okay, so all murder is wrong, so obviously 6 million murdered is wrong, but come on, how many got murdered from the other side? But oh, you say the 6 million were murdered cruelly, what more cruelly than an atomic bomb being dropped on them? Ok, so there were these gas chambers, even though investigation has found this to be a fraud, and further investigation has been stifled. When you have Zyklon B residue in the disenfectant room but not the gas chambers, that means Zyklon B was used in the disenfectant room but not the gas chamber.

Ok so I'm open to ideas, and if the race thing is a touchy issue, let's just pretend we're talking about a holocaust of Native Americans. That way, we can put it into consideration if we should just believe 6 million Native Americans were gassed in the pioneer days (?) and so even though gas residue was not on the so called gas chambers, we should remember the tragedy of the Native American holocaust, specifically concerning the gas chambers...which residue is not on.

Do you follow what I'm saying? By the way I consider this a rant so sorry if it's in the wrong section. And I'm open to an examination of the fact concerning the Zyklon B residue. I can find some links if you need them.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Do you follow what I'm saying?

Not really....

When the Japanese invaded China, they would boil the Chinese children in large cauldrons of water throughout the night.

History is filled with mans inhumanity to man and I can't see it stopping any time soon. No matter how they died, they were killed for who they were, genocide if you will.

What exactly is your point? That you disagree with how these poor people were killed?

"You are existence itself. The mind is merely your temporary servant during this visit embodied upon the beautiful earth."

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
this is my point:

let's say we're talking about a holocaust of Native Americans. That way, we can put it into consideration if we should just believe 6 million Native Americans were gassed in the pioneer days (?) and so even though gas residue was not on the so called gas chambers, we should remember the tragedy of the Native American holocaust, specifically concerning the gas chambers...which residue is not on.

You mentioned the Japanese boiling the Chinese children, okay, so what if there was evidence that this never really happened, would you continue to believe it just because you know that man can be cruel to man? That is my point.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well first of all its 11 million that were killed in the Holocaust, it was 6 million Jews, but they weren't the only people the Nazi's tried to systematically kill off...

Yes, the Allies committed warcrimes as well. But as they say the Winners write the history books, and your comparison to the Native Americans makes no sense

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Do you see a difference in the following scenarios?

1) Man kills man to protect his family.

2) Man kills man because of his skin color.

We can agree killing is a terrible thing but motive counts for something.

top topics

join