It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncharted Runway at WSMR

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Ok just been lurking round here lately and well also been poking about the WSMR area, found a couple things that happen to catch my eye,

Odd airstrip north of the WSMR, well used, many aircraft here and a convey on the road as you follow it SE back out of the valley.
33.748751,-106.231184

Nicely cut entrance into the cliffside, visable entrance,
33.618783,-106.239982

There is also one to the NW,
33.637413,-106.249471

And one west of both of these,
33.629566,-106.212891

So any opinions on any of the above ???

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I've been putting together a non-conspiratorial blog about Holloman Air Force Base, called Hidden Holloman (hiddenholloman.blogspot.com...). I've been including information on RATSCAT that was trolled from the web or Freedom of Information Act requests.

The dishes aimed "downrange" are part of the bistatic radar system. A really old map of the site is here - hiddenholloman.blogspot.com... - pulled from an old DTIC file about RATSCAT.

The older RATSCAT site is complemented by a "newer" site called RAMS. RAMS is located in near the San Andres Mountains and is previously reported on in this thread with satellite imagery. Not much exists outside of the Univ of Georgia page, about RAMS for obvious? reasons.

I'll try to post more on my blog about the site in the near future, as information develops.

<< 1   >>

join