It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO chatter is up again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Looks like Obama is being somewhat transparent after all, check out the talk at West Point:

At West Point, Obama Presses for New World Order to Defeat Al Qaeda

I guess this might remove any doubt that it's just the same S***, different President. Oh, he wants a different NWO than Bush did, but a NWO just as much. The puppetmaster's strings are tight.

Discuss.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
we all knew he was NWO when we found out that his wife is a CFR member.

So this doesn't surprise me at all, seems he's more busy getting Israel's air defense funded than to take care of the country.

I haven't seen him do one thing yet for the American people.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It's just so overt now. I think maybe they're getting more nervous because the Tea Party is getting traction and they're stepping up the pace of things to the point that it's almost comical to those of us who are aware..

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

His 'legacy' is at stake. The jews just want him to know that he can go down as a 'real president', or just go down, period.

Has he been told about that oil volcano yet?

[edit on 22-5-2010 by davidmann]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yeah, Obama keeps calling for "international efforts" and saying we are all one people. Unfortunately I think these speeches are looked at in a positive light by mainstream Americans. A lot of them think that a world government could be a good thing. "No more wars" they say. Their simple political ideologies have nothing to do with how things actually work. With the currency crisis and the call for a "bank of the world" a world government is closer than ever.

new topics

top topics

join