It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 inquests to probe MI5 and police role

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Inquests into the deaths of 52 people killed in the 7/7 bombings will cover the alleged failings of MI5 in the run-up to the attacks, a coroner has ruled.

Lady Justice Hallett told the Royal Courts of Justice it was still possible to investigate what security services knew before the 2005 London attacks.

"Plots of this kind are not developed overnight," she said.

Inside Job, Ill be watching how this unfolds , very very closely, She sayin there was still a possibility for further investagation? Like they knew it was gonna happen , I think the whole war is a false flag op...news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
As with 9/11, the events of the 7/7 bombings (even though not nearly on the same scale) still has many holes and questions that remain. Had I followed my usual routine on that morning, I would've been very close to being one of the victims, so have been following all the news on it quite closely!

Another big coincidence is how this inquests' details are reported an exact month before the happenings of the alleged blackjack operation.

Living in London, I am seeing more and more strange events, almost building up to the 21 June. Am I nervous? You bet ya.....

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
There`s a lot of questions that need to be answered about 7/7.
It`s strange that on the day of the bombings, just like 9/11, there were exercises going on.
I remember watching the news live and they reported two or three men had been shot dead by the police in the Canary wharf area.
As far as i know, there has been no mention of this since 7/7.
Also the four supposed bombers had missed their train from Luton so they could never have been on those London tube trains.
Watch 7/7 the ripple effect.
www.youtube.com...
Before 7/7 the British people demonstrated and voted not to go into Iraq.
After 7/7 it was easy for Blair to convince us that we should.

new topics

join