It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Rain Prevention Project...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...
(you'll probably have to cut and paste this one, it doesn't seem to want to leave that space out)

This photo (see image below) was taken from my backyard between 10:00AM and 10:15AM 3/4/2003 with a Kodak Digital Camera. The circles appear to be in the direction of Nashville TN which is about 32 miles south west of my home in Gallatin, TN.

I sent them to a local televison station meteorologist. He said he had 2 theories. He said it could have been what the weather people call a thermal inversion, Which means warm air rising in a circular motion much like a tornado only in reverse.

He also said the AMS (American Meteorological Society) mentioned in the AMS report, there are experiments with rain prevention being used by the U S Air Force that have been known to cause this. He featured it on last night's weather report on the local Fox News channel.

--Wayne Carter

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It was just a theory. No one said it was true. Why is weather control nonsense? It sounds possible to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Basically, cloud "seeding", creating differences in atmospheric temperature (warming of cooling), & altering moisture content in the atmosphere within somewhat limited geographical areas *is* within the current level of technology...

...However, the long-term effects of altering the atmosphere & predicting or controling a precise result is still not accurate.

This is not to say whether or not someone is actually *trying* to use wheather control or not...I'm merely saying that it's *possible*.

Anyone like to join the Indian Rain Dance?...

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
HAARP has been used for weather modification for at least 10-15 years. Its ability to *steer* the jetstream is well known, as well as the ability to electrostatically accumulate large areas of cloud formation.

www.konformist.com...

A link explaining HAARPs use for weather modification.

Of course, like Bruce Willis pointed out in the move "12 Monkeys".... "This science ain't exactly a science"

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
BBC article, 2 aug 2001

news.bbc.co.uk...

For use against hurricanes

Ed/ don't know if this was used to get that hole??

[Edited on 12-4-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This is scary, the only thing more scary then nukes is the haarp program. All life can be destroyed either way but at least nuke can be targeted will the weather machine if misused could cause unforsence problems in unforsense places.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
why would the air force try and prevent rain what they dont want to get wet or something.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Looks like it's what is sometimes called a Hole Punch Cloud, a rather rare meteorological phenomena. Lots more pictures here:

www.schools.ash.org.au...

new topics

top topics

join