It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWW.KUCINICH.COM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
GREAT WEBSITE!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
"We have money to blow up bridges over the Tigris and Euphrates and we
don't have money to build bridges in our major cities. We have money to destroy the health of the Iraqi people and we don't have enough money to repair the health of our own people in this country. There is something fundamentally wrong with the direction this administration is taking its foreign policy, and I intend to change that if I am elected president of the United States."
Dennis on CNN's Crossfire: Friday February 21, 2003"

Uh, Dennis, when you have people who have declared war on you and are attacking you and killing your people, you'd be an idiot to build a bridge instead destroying your enemy's bridges. Defend yourself, then go to the doctor.
Kook-inich?

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   
One of the main problems I see with Bush's path though is that the US didn't *need* a large buildup of military forces to take car of Sodamn Insane anyway...We already had more than enough technology & personnel to whip his butt several times over even *before* Bush appropriated even more multibillion$ for a longer timespan than the Consitution allows.

We were already capable of "overkill" in Iraq even before Bush started talking about what kind of a problem Iraq was...

Even with the castration of the military in the Administrations *before* Bush, we still had the strongest military in the world by the time Bush "assumed" Office.

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
LOL! He was a terrible mayor for Cleveland - I wouldn't let Dennis anywhere near the whitehouse

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   
And this is typical of Ohio politics, out of line with the Ohio-ans. (ohio's electoral votes went to Bush) Marcy Kaptur (D-Ohio) just compared bin Laden to US revolutionaries. I could write a book about my disdain for Steph. Tubb Jones. These folks have helped ruin this once great state, imho.

Free Traficant

[Edited on 8-3-2003 by Bob88]

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
A-men, brother. Set Jim free NOW!!!

top topics

join