It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cattle Mutilations Solved?(My own speculation)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I have thought about it many times but now seems quite different. Whenever I think about this topic I see DNA repairs that failed with us and have moved toward cattle because they contain some of the same DNA like all life on earth but the livestock DNA shares similar traits with the "Aliens".

Having said that I also believe that an intersteller race might make changes to itself to improve certain aspects. These unnatural changes could upset their natural progress causes diseases that eventually leads to their breakdown from one generation to the next. But why would they need to change their DNA? Wouldn't a race who is super advanced not have this type of problem? Maybe their home planet blew up and/or their star and they were forced to make haste changes to their DNA because they were forced to live in space and they didn't have anywhere close enough that they would be sustained.

We have livestock that we have been doing the same too. We have removed them from their natural habitats and have bred out certain survival instincts because of our need for large amounts of livestock. So since the "Aliens" (Who knows maybe were the aliens here
) could be using their DNA in hopes or restoring their own.

Im like a science fiction writer
. Who knows I imagine someone should have come up with this same theory or something close to it but this is what I always thought since watching documentries about biology science and ufos...

Thank you for your time,

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PositivelyDetermined
I have thought about it many times but now seems quite different. Whenever I think about this topic I see DNA repairs that failed with us and have moved toward cattle because they contain some of the same DNA like all life on earth but the livestock DNA shares similar traits with the "Aliens".

Having said that I also believe that an intersteller race might make changes to itself to improve certain aspects. These unnatural changes could upset their natural progress causes diseases that eventually leads to their breakdown from one generation to the next. But why would they need to change their DNA? Wouldn't a race who is super advanced not have this type of problem? Maybe their home planet blew up and/or their star and they were forced to make haste changes to their DNA because they were forced to live in space and they didn't have anywhere close enough that they would be sustained.

We have livestock that we have been doing the same too. We have removed them from their natural habitats and have bred out certain survival instincts because of our need for large amounts of livestock. So since the "Aliens" (Who knows maybe were the aliens here
) could be using their DNA in hopes or restoring their own.

Im like a science fiction writer
. Who knows I imagine someone should have come up with this same theory or something close to it but this is what I always thought since watching documentries about biology science and ufos...

Thank you for your time,

Until the Miitary and Goverments come forward and make public with what they know, we can only guess?

Is us or them?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I belove that, cattle's nervous system reacts to nerve agents in a very similar way to humans. Also that the contaminants *pool* in the same organs and body parts as humans. This would explain the extractions that are often commensurate with the mutilations.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by FireMoon]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

Actually I think it breaks down like:
Every human is 99% identical. Twins are 99.9%
Chimps share 98.4% of same dna as humans.
Cows share 90%.
Mice share 75%.

You might want to check that source because it comes from the top of my head from an M. Kaku book I read years ago.

These unnatural changes could upset their natural progress causes diseases that eventually leads to their breakdown from one generation to the next.

I saw monkeys go to the moon in 1969. That is not natural. The point is everything is natural. Don't think in terms of natural and unnatural.

Otherwise you bring up a valid point, which I'm sure these supposed aliens took into account carefully before they began any such process.

But why would they need to change their DNA?

Eh... I'm not alien so I can only speculate. I'm assuming their DNA had all sorts of issues/weaknesses in the same way ours does. That is why they changed it.

Also, be aware that our DNA changes "naturally" anyways. It just takes a really long time. Notice how chimps share approx 98.4% of our dna. That means since we split off from our monkey friends 6 million years ago our dna has changed.

Maybe their home planet blew up and/or their star and they were forced to make haste changes to their DNA because they were forced to live in space and they didn't have anywhere close enough that they would be sustained.

Certainly possible. If we think hurricanes, earthquakes, and volcanoes are bad... that is because we haven't experienced a large asteroid impact or a hypernova (in this region of the galaxy). Game ender. Kind of like the Nuke in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.

So since the "Aliens" (Who knows maybe were the aliens here ) could be using their DNA in hopes or restoring their own.

Im like a science fiction writer . Who knows I imagine someone should have come up with this same theory or something close to it but this is what I always thought since watching documentries about biology science and ufos...

Of course anything to do with aliens is speculation. However, we are intelligent creatures so we do have ourselves as examples. My girlfriend works in a research building as part of a project searching for HIV cures.

We use mice (75% of our dna) to test preliminary vaccines on. If the mouse test is passed, they might use the trial vaccine on chimps (who are much closer relatives to us). Humans are the last test subject.

The aliens might do something similar... test on cows first, then test on humans, then on themselves. There is some logic behind such speculation so who knows.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thanks for your responses

top topics

join