It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS news crew threatened of arrest by BP contractors/coast guard while covering oil slick on beach..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Heavy Sludge Oozes into Marshes of Louisiana

CBS News correspondent Kelly Cobiella reports it's an ominous sight. The oil is thick and black and stretches about a quarter mile down a beach. It goes beyond the booms into the sensitive marsh lands which are home to migratory birds.

When CBS News tried to reach the beach, covered in oil, a boat of BP contractors with two Coast Guard officers on board told us to turn around under threat of arrest. Coast Guard officials said they are looking into the incident.

www.cbsnews.com...

So now BP is acting as a oversight authority and is trying to block the information pertaining to the oil slick from getting into the public domain. This could be an attempt to keep the sheeple in the dark about the true extent of the oil slick disaster and an environmental catastrophe that has been unleashed in the Gulf of Mexico.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
that is correct

that will feed us what lies, errr I mean info
they want us to have. Sheeple in the dark
is right where they want us.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Citizen journalists are becoming that much more important right now people.

If you own a camera, be it video or still, keep them on you at all times.

Things may get really bad and we need the info without the government manipulation or the MSM manipulation.

I have a bag with my video and my digital cam that goes with me everywhere I go.

Frelling private company with government complicitness. Sounding familiar yet folks?

I am sure it was for the safety of the CBS crew, right? Pffft.

This thread and discussion on it, has a few hints about dealing with the government and the LEO's when run ins occur.

More Police State evidence. Video. Confrontation with SWAT practicing in a neighborhood.

new topics

join