It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE Messianic Right Stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Warmest greetings especially to fellow worthy enough conspiracy researchers. Am hoping this thread is a prime example of the speculative not necessarily implying the fictional.

A true Messiah-Maitreya, if there can somehow be only one, will or would have to be enough of the 19th century American frontier lawman personality to be successful. There are too many on Earth, or at least now, who can comprehend no other language. He (or she?) must initially present his case with an undeniable jig-is-up urgency. "I'm the new sheriff in town, and y'all's just gonna have to calm down and deal with it." Soon enough after, he must convey the spiritual need for solving problems rather than punishing, as much as possible. Let truth be its own justice etc. I believe he would then briefly elucidate a few essential points that would be every (unbiased enough) conspiracy researcher's wet dream actualized...

It will require a larger and more concentrated collective consciousness, or for starters, to bring this indescribably-needed lawman to the current Wild West, anything goes paradigm/Matrix.

He, or really all of us, must also convey that actions and hard evidence alone speak not merely louder than words, but effectively at all.

It should go without saying that actual worship of said hero, if applicable, is eternally unacceptable. Love and, at most, admiration, will suffice. Questions? Comments?

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Dean Goldberry

"I'm the new sheriff in town, and y'all's just gonna have to calm down and deal with it."

I don't know if an "Old West" approach would work in the 21st Century. Someone who comes along, introduces himself and then tells me to deal with it, is not going to win my respect and admiration. A true Savior wouldn't have to say anything. Action speaks louder than words. Either people will believe or they won't. Telling me to "deal with it" would make me believe they're an a$$hole.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

Sorry I got distracted for s bit. Agreed that "deal with it" isn't the literslly best first statement to a very wide audience in general, but I was thinking in terms of how to respond to someone who'd be freaking out in the most violent way. My bad not being clear enough. There's no avoiding the law enforcement aspect of Salvation, if applicable, regardless of how James Arness (Matt Dillon on GUNSMOKE) in tone one actually comes across.

new topics

join