It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whos the guy in the hoax forum picture?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
The "Meier Files" are a never ending trash bin of ufology.

Well put. Well put indeed.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hi there.

You can go here and see my research into the Billy Meier Case:
www.iigwest.org...

I still haven't finished posting everything. The material is about 85-90% complete. Dealing with the case is just so far down on my list of priorities that I only deal with it a couple of times a year now.

There is actually a pretty big article that I need to finish about the Wedding Cake UFO.

-Derek

P.S. I got the following email today that is just hilarious and I think the ATS members familiar with Billy Meier and Michael Horn will get a kick out of it. Enjoy:

Subject: Michael Horn is citing a spoof article as confirmation of Meier claim

I thought the investigators at IIG might find this amusing.

On his "Will Humanity Wake Up... In Time?" page theyfly.com... Horn quotes contact report 204 stating that "anxiety, sexual addiction, addiction to adrenalin rushes, addiction to extreme sports of every kind, addiction to the enthusiasm and fanaticism relating to the sporty or other achievements of other people, etc" are caused by genetic factors.
He proceeds to link to several corroborations including this "press release" www.prlog.org... However, the release is credited to the website veryfunnynews.blogspot.com... and on the page with the original article is the following disclaimer "The above headline and story is not true. It was made up, by the author, solely as comedy, with no intent to harm or offend. Any of it which turns out to be true, in whole or in part, is purely coincidental ... and would be even funnier." veryfunnynews.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Yeah, the Dean Martin Show alien babe. My all-time favorite is the supposed alien holding the plastic toy ray gun. Of course the photo cuts off the alien's face because he doesn't want his privacy compromised. Ha!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by derekcbart

Derekcbart.....

That's great work & well written.....I've enjoyed reading that

I might go through it all again......very informative & very entertaining!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by theability

You may be on to something there. Somewhere amidst all the lies...all the mistaken sightings...official and unofficial obfuscation lies the truth.

Meiers is just a symptom of the problems that ufology faces. Many within the field are all too willing to take "sightings" at face value without the research needed to prove/disprove each incident.

People are seeing things. That much remains true. Meier and his ilk make it less than easy to involve ones self in this field.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join