It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy Step By Step Instuctions(video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I came across this on u tube today and It looks like something i would like to build. Im thinking that a lot of work went into making these videos so the thing must work right? Anyway , I am going to give it a try , and will keep you up to date on my progress.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
looks like he has some wires leading off teh screen at the end there. and i tihnk most free energy machines fail as soon as you put a load on them.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Not my area at all, I have seen alot on websites - and usually fail. I admire all those who are having a go though, good luck and post your results!

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i think we all know why free energy isn't needed. just no one wants to admit it. we have all the free energy we need. it's called slavery.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
LMFAO at Spazzy....

now THAT is an enlightened observation.....actually i mean that....theres no better free energy than getting most of humanity to sign onto a bogus deal where you trade your labor for paper money (fiat currency) which can be printed from nothing and have its value attributed according to ever whim and mood swing humans experience.....

you gotta love the genius of this arrangement....really...i wish i woulda thought of it....

new topics

top topics

join