It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

divide and conquer and corporation fascism.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Many White middle class Americans will say the reason why Illegals immigrants are here. They believe they're here to take our jobs and keep on taking till there all here. But many don't know the truth of why they're here. This is not about racism. This is the truth of how the corporations have run Mexico to the ground and then leaving the Mexican citizens with nothing left. The same issues are happening in the U.S. Yes the corporations own this country. No not the Jews. The capitalist who own everything and give you jack. Do you think President Obama is really for the people or for the corporations? Now I don't know about all of you. But I'm sick of this thrash! tell me what you think of American corporations. Are they running the country to the ground or they nothing more then companies. The divide and conquer method is really working in the U.S and around the world. It's just pitiful how we're still letting this happen.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Many White middle class Americans will say the reason why Illegals immigrants are here. They believe they're here to take our jobs and keep on taking till there all here. But many don't know the truth of why they're here. This is not about racism. This is the truth of how the corporations have run Mexico to the ground and then leaving the Mexican citizens with nothing left. The same issues are happening in the U.S. Yes the corporations own this country. No not the Jews. The capitalist who own everything and give you jack. Do you think President Obama is really for the people or for the corporations? Now I don't know about all of you. But I'm sick of this thrash! tell me what you think of American corporations. Are they running the country to the ground or they nothing more then companies. The divide and conquer method is really working in the U.S and around the world. It's just pitiful how we're still letting this happen.

Most people worship money and power and thus they worship those who have money and power.
Most people want to be like those with the money and power.
Thus they worship the very people who enslave them.
Thats why the people are letting this happen.
5% of the people think,5% think they think, and the other 90% would
rather die than think.-Mark Twain
America is run by less than 100,000 elite rich capitalists called the NWO.
All they care about is the profits for the next quarter.
The country has been run into the ground.
Its finished.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Evidence:Exxon received a judgement of 10 billion against it for the Valdez
Oil spill. The courts reduced it to only 500 million.
Government + Capitalists = Fascism (Mussolini)

[edit on 14-5-2010 by RRokkyy]

[edit on 14-5-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If you tie two cats together by the tails & hang them over a clothesline they will claw each other to death rather than get the bastard who did this to them.

Corporations want a powerless workforce.
Corporations want workers who won't ask for higher wages,
decent, safe working conditions,
benefits,
& when their arm gets ripped off they can fire them on the spot without batting an eye.

The illegals are not your enemy, it is the corporations that put ads in foreign papers to lure them here so they could be used as virtual slave labor.

Sadly there is an implicit conspiring between desperate Mexicans & their corporate exploiters & ignorant elites who think they are above such trivial considerations such as the value of someone else's citizenship.

If some of these elitist liberals who are trashing your citizenship would work instead for the striking miners in Mexico they would actually be working for BETTER working conditions rather than undermining legal workers & citizens of this nation.
But that would be actual work rather than easy elitist lip service.

Corporations & their media play upon racist tendencies on both sides of the issue, including UNSPOKEN pro-Mexican & anti-white racism as well as the more commonly acknowledged ones.

You even hear the rationales that Mexican people own [belong in] the Southwest US,
my question is, do they really want it to become like Mexico?

If you chop down the tree you want to sit under for shade you are defeating no one but yourselves.

I guess the immediate human infighting is just so much easier than seeing the corporate signal of betrayal through all the media noise.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by slank]

join