It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live "Eyjafjallajökull" Volcano Feed now Available

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hi all,

forgive me if this has been posted already.

this is a live feed, also in infrared below of the very active Iceland volcano "Eyjafjallajökull".

eldgos.mila.is...

g

[edit on 13-5-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Some recent news also -

Activity at the Eyjafjallajökull volcano on Wednesday remained steady, as the plume slightly decreased from previous days, says a daily report posted by the Icelandic Meteorological Office and the Institute of Earth Sciences at the University of Iceland.
The volcano's eruption plume was mostly reaching heights of between 13,000 and 17,000 feet on Wednesday, with the highest readings reaching 20,000 feet. It was heading east-southeast and was grey-colored

content.usatoday.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
grantbeed,

why did you feel you needed to start a new thread about this link?

it's on the other volcano threads, on many many pages.

just curious, is all.

[edit on 13-5-2010 by berkeleygal]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

I'm aware there are several other threads, but I have not seen a link to the eyjafjallajokull volcano, only to other volcanoes in the region.

Maybe i've missed the link, as there are many pages on many threads to read through!

I got the link off Universe Today Website which lists it in todays news with headline -

Volcano Cam Now Available

The links above anyway, for anyone like myself who missed it on any other of the many many threads about the Volcano.

g

[edit on 13-5-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the link.
Now we must pay attention because we might see those UFO flying around above the volcano. ^^

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I'm sorry but you didn't look very well, there is a link to the cam on the very first page of this thread

Eyjafjallajökull Caldera Eruption

second post, also the link is repeated many, many times, last one is on page 70.

This thread is not needed. (imo)

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by PennyQ

Well the link is here too for anyone else, like me, who may have missed it. Happy watching.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by grantbeed]

new topics

top topics

join